Page 3 of 691 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: What Were You Thinking? 1X1 With NoviDome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jonathan smiled and rubbed her arm. "They are going pretty good. Yours?" He asked and then glanced at Fora, sympathetically. "Hey there." He smiled.
    Fora smiled, eventhough she was a little sad. "Hi!" She beamed and then took a bite of her food.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jill sighed happily and leaned against Jonathan. "My classes have been fine. There was a new guy in Anatomy."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jonathan smiled and nodded his head. "Oh really. What is he like?"

Fora looked at the two and sighed. She could feel herself wanting to get upset and she never wanted to cry in front of anyone. "Hey, I'm gonna go home and skip my classes so I can set up for the party tonight."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jill was about to respond to Jonathan, but then looked at Fora, slightly surprised. Then realisation dawned on her and she sat up straight, only holding Jonathan's hand under the table. "Are you sure? Sorry, we can be less lovey dovey."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and sighed. "Yeah, I'm sure. I had a lot I had to get done anyways. See you two at the party." She said and packed her things up and walking off. Once she was out of the building she wiped the few tears that managed to escape, walking to her dorm that was on the campus.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The young man from earlier was sitting under a tree a little ways away, making sure to stay in the shade. He observed her as she walked home, wondering what she had to cry about. He didn't try to approach her though.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She made it to her dorm and walking in, setting her keys on the kitchen table before she got started on her cooking. She then set up for the party and redid her makeup and hair to the same was it had been earlier. She then waited for guest to arrive.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quite late that night, 'Liam' knocked on her door, a bottle of wine in his hand. He was feeling a little jittery from the hunger, and was honestly hoping this party would be a great cover for him to score a victim. Specifically drunk students were easy prey.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora smiled and opened the door. She then blinked a little when she saw 'Liam.' "Oh hi, I didn't know if you would show up." She said and stepped to the side. "Come on in. Is that wine?" She asked him softly and then rubbed her arm. Already in the house, music was going and people were drinking.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He grinned a little and handed the bottle to her. "It is. A thank-you for inviting the new guy to the popular kids' party. You having a good time?" he asked as he stepped inside.

Page 3 of 691 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast