Page 2 of 691 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: What Were You Thinking? 1X1 With NoviDome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora smiled and threw her bag over her shoulder a little more. She nodded her head to what he said and then took a step back. "Wow, you are really tall." She said and then got ready to follow him. "Just some classes for Zoology." She said and then smiled. "Do you have a phone? There is this really fun party happening tonight and I'm the host. If you show up, it'll give you a lot of potential popularity points since I asked you in person and not by flyer."

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He watched her as she spoke, cursing a little in his head. He hadn't planned on making friends, he had planned on being invisible throughout the year. But now that she apparently had her sights set on him, his best course of action seemed to be to go along with it. He would make a name for himself if he declined, and that would hurt his chances. Instead, he had best play along with these silly human social games.
    "Sure, that sounds like a good time," he said, pulling out his phone and unlocking it before handing it to her.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smiled and put in her number. She then texted herself. She then texted him the address from her phone. She then put her phone away. "See you tonight." She said and then began to walk away. She then went to sit at lunch with Jill. "I invited the new guy to my party."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The young man watched her go, taking a deep breath. This was not how he had thought today would go. But he supposed it was interesting in its own regard.
    Jill's eyes widened and she looked over her shoulder to see if he was still around, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Are you serious? Fora, you don't know him at all."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and sat down. "Uh huh. So what? There will be tons of people there and you'll be there." She said and then got out her salad. "You know, I finally tried a type of meat yesterday and I hate to say it, but it was really good."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jill chuckled a little and shook her head. "I know, right? But hey, don't do anything you're not comfortable with. I know how devout a vegetarian you have been this whole time."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and smiled. "Thanks. That means so much." She said and then opened up her salad to start eating it. "So what did you bring, today?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Just some pancakes my boyfriend made this morning," she said with a grin, opening up her lunchbox. "He's such a sweetheart."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jill nodded her head and smiled a little. "I wish I could have a boyfriend...." She said and then bit her lip as Jonathan came over.
    Jonathan smiled and sat by Jill, pulling her close to him and pressed a kiss to her lips. "Hey, Babe."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jill beamed a smile at him and happily returned his kiss. "Hey... How are your classes so far?"

Page 2 of 691 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast