Page 136 of 691 FirstFirst ... 86134135136137138186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 6906

Thread: What Were You Thinking? 1X1 With NoviDome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The kid nodded his head and then walked over to the cage door. “You’ll run off if I let you out? Will you hurt me if I let you out?” He asked softly.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 02-04-2023 at 09:18 PM.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sam's eyes widened and he stood up, his legs shaking a little. "No, no kid, I won't hurt you. I'll just disappear."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The kid nodded his head and then opened up the cage. “Bye Bye Vampire.” He whispered and then took a step away from the cage.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sam wondered for a moment whether this was a trap, then decided that he didn't care and dashed out of the cage and up the stairs. He shoved open the front door and stumbled outside, gasping for air.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora at this time had just gotten off of work and decided to go to the house. She checked that all was fine before she headed back to her parents. Though a few days later, she went back to the house and unlocked the door. Her face was tear stained as she knew that once again she would be alone in his house.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sam had been lucky that the sun was down by the time he escaped. He was fairly certain he wouldn't have made it out of the town if it had been up. He managed to make his way to his truck, and was confused to find it was still there, but his keys weren't. And neither was his phone. He cursed and clutched his stomach, mere inches away from giving up and collapsing on the spot. But he knew he had to keep going. He had to get away from here or he'd be captured again in no time. He pushed himself off of the car and started walking to their home, taking small and shaky steps.

The sun was almost up by the time he made it back to the house, and he slowly pushed the door open. Whatever sliver of hope he had left faded when he didn't hear any sign of Fora. He couldn't call her, and he didn't know how much longer he would survive without her. He slowly shut the door behind him and dragged his deathly frail body to the couch, where he lay down and almost immediately lost consciousness.

When Fora came home, he hardly registered the sound of the door. His mind was close to being convinced he was already dead.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned when she didn’t hear anything but silence. When she was about to lose all hope, she saw Sam laying on the couch. He looked awful. Suddenly panic set in for her and she quickly ran to the kitchen, cut her wrist just a bit with a knife. Just enough to get the blood flowing. She then ran over to Sam and practically shoved her wrist into his mouth. “Come on…”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

It took a moment for the blood to touch his tongue, but the split second it did his eyes shot open. He instinctively grabbed hold of her arm and started hungrily drinking, showing absolutely no signs of stopping. He wasn't nearly conscious enough to know what he was doing, this was pure survival instinct driving him.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora smiled and let him drink from her arm. Though after a few moments she looked around. Shit. Her knife wasn’t with her, it was on the bar. She looked at Sam and frowned. “Sam, I need you to stop now.” She said and then tried to slowly and carefully pull his arm away.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He growled softly when she tried to pull away and held on with a steel grip. There wasn't a conscious thought in his head to help him realise he had to let go.

Page 136 of 691 FirstFirst ... 86134135136137138186 ... LastLast