Page 175 of 691 FirstFirst ... 125173174175176177225 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 6906

Thread: What Were You Thinking? 1X1 With NoviDome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned and stood in front of him protectively. “Mom! I made him bite me! I trapped him in my house, chained him to my bed and I made him bite me! He had no clue that any of this was ever gonna happen!” She told her and then sat on Sam’s lap.

Her father frowned and looked at his wife. “Hey, calm down. It’s going to be okay. We just have to figure out what to do from here.”

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Her mother looked at her with a frown, shaking her head. "Why would you do that...?!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned and crossed her arms. “He would have starved if I didn’t. Look, what’s done is done. We just need to worry about getting me better. And figuring out what to do about these vampires.” She said and then suddenly felt the strong urge to vomit. Before she could get out she suddenly puked blood everywhere.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sam's eyes widened and he slid out from underneath her, climbing over the couch to get away from the blood. He clamped his hands over his mouth and nose and squeezed his eyes shut in an attempt to keep himself under control. Fora's mother went to her side and held her hair back, guiding her to the bathroom.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora’s father sighed and looked at Sam before he started to lead him out of the house. He closed the door and started to pay his arm. “You are away from it now.”

Fora gasped for air and then continued to vomit violently as they went. Once she was finally able to calm down, she looked at her mother with weak eyes. “Can you go get the sticky note off of my nightstand and call that number to get their ambulance to come get me?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

It took everything for Sam not to attack her father and go after Fora, but he managed. He took a deep breath of fresh air and nodded slowly, again feeling powerless, like he had only just been turned.

Fora's mother nodded and did as she was told before bringing Fora a glass of water.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned and looked at him. “Do you need a little bit more food? I think I could spare a little more.” He told him softly.

Fora took the water and started to drink it down as quick as she could before she laid on the floor. “Did they say how long it would be?” She asked softly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sam shook his head, taking a step away from him. "Don't... Just give me a moment."

"They're coming as quickly as they can," she said, stroking her hair out of her face. "Just breathe, baby."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He nodded and took a step back as well. “How do I need to clean the floors to get the smell out of the house?” He asked him softly.

Fora looked up at her mother and closed her eyes. “Mom, I’m just so tired of being this way. If I would have just stayed out of the water.” She whispered then thought about Sam. “Is Sam okay?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Bleach," Sam said softly, sitting down on a log and running his hands through his hair.

"Don't you worry about him right now darling," she said softly, stroking her hair out of her face. "You'll be okay, I just know it."

Page 175 of 691 FirstFirst ... 125173174175176177225 ... LastLast