Page 129 of 691 FirstFirst ... 79127128129130131179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 6906

Thread: What Were You Thinking? 1X1 With NoviDome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned a little and tapped her foot. “The humans took me in and fixed me. Sadly they couldn’t save my hair though.” She informed them. “How could you do that to me?”

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Her mother took another step back, still shaking her head. She was in utter denial. "That's impossible! Fora... Fora was beyond all help!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned and took a step closer to her. “Okay. So something I remember from my childhood was you had a special handshake that you made up for us that no one knew about but us. Not even Dad.” She informed her and shook her head. “If that doesn’t prove who I am then you are…” She shook her head. “The worst mother ever.”

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Her mother finally cracked when she said that, and she burst into tears, crying into her hands. "Fora... Oh my heavens, Fora, is it really you...?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned and walked over to her, anger evident on her face. “I needed you. I was sick. I was scared and all you did was throw me away!” She said her voice raising and tears coming to her own eyes again.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Her mother started to cry harder and threw her arms around Fora, hugging her tightly to her. "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry Fora! Oh my baby! My baby is back!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned and hugged her for a second before pulling back. “No, I’m not back. You will see me around, but I’m not back. You better not tell ANYBODY that I’m back.” She said and then grabbed out her phone. “What is your phone number? I’ll text you, but I’ve got to get back to my boyfriend.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"W-What... T-That's nonsense," she stammered, confused. "No, Fora, you're staying... You can have your old room back, and you know the town missed you so, you have to stay!" she said, looking to her husband for support.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Her husband nodded his head and smiled. “Yeah, you have got to stay now. We know you are here.” He said and tried to grab her arm.
    Fora frowned a little and bit her lip. She could always yell for Liam, but she knew that he may not be able to hear her with the car doors shut. “No, I’ll visit, but this place really hurt me.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Her mother started to cry again and reached out for her as well. "Fora, please... You know nobody ever meant to hurt you! We all loved you, we still do. Stay."

Page 129 of 691 FirstFirst ... 79127128129130131179 ... LastLast