Page 130 of 691 FirstFirst ... 80128129130131132180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 6906

Thread: What Were You Thinking? 1X1 With NoviDome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora shook her head and pulled her arm away. “Look, it’s just going to take time and what about Liam?” She asked and then bit her lip. Maybe if she could get her heart rate up quickly, maybe Sam would be able to smell her blood or hear her heart or something? “Please, let go of me!”

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"He can stay too, you know we'll always welcome guests here. Fora, don't leave!"
    Back in the car, Sam rolled his window down as he was getting a little worried.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned and looked at her Mother. “You are really starting to scare me.” She whispered to her and then bit her lip. “Can you at least let me go and get him?”
    To that her Father shook his head. “If he gets worried, he will look for you.”

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sam listened for Fora's voice, and soon found it. He couldn't quite make out what she was saying, but he could tell she was distressed. He bit his lips before slowly getting out of the car. Something didn't feel quite right about this.

"Fora, we thought you were dead," her mother begged. She started pulling her to the kitchen to make tea. "Please... Stay, and talk to us. What happened with the humans? Where did you go? Why are you back now?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned and decided for now the best thing to do would be to do what they wanted. “Look, you wanted me gone at first, right?” She asked her mother with a stressed voice.

In the distance, a man stood there. He saw Sam and instantly knew what he was. He frowned a little bit and then got his silver darts ready to shoot at him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

As Sam walked into town, he frowned as he heard her voice more clearly. He could now vaguely hear her heart beat, and it didn't sound calm. He walked on the side of the road to avoid the sunlight.

"Fora, baby, I never wanted you gone... But we had to do what was best for everybody. You know how endangered we are."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The man smiled and waited for just the right time and then he shot him with the darts. He then smirked and walked over to him as he saw his body hit the ground. “Not today, vampire.” He muttered and dragged him away.

Fora sniffled and bit her lip. “And what would the others say if they knew I was back? What about my work? I just got a really good job!”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sam let out a grunt when something hit him, and sent bolts of excruciating pain through his body. His knees buckled and his world went black before he hit the ground, left to the mercy of his attacker.

Her mother sat her down at the kitchen table and put the kettle on. "I'm sure the others will be thrilled. Everybody missed you! How exciting, a job? What kind of job?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The attacker took Sam to his house and to his basement score putting him into a cage made of sliver. He locked the door and chuckled to himself before going back upstairs to wait on him to wake up.

Fora looked at her mother and rubbed her arm. “The wildlife place…. I go to study and help injured animals.” She said and then glanced around. “Can I please go tell Liam that he can come inside?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Her mother sighed and glanced at her father before nodding. "I'll walk with you. Can you finish making the tea, darling?"

Page 130 of 691 FirstFirst ... 80128129130131132180 ... LastLast