Page 65 of 691 FirstFirst ... 156364656667115 ... LastLast

Thread: What Were You Thinking? 1X1 With NoviDome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora nodded her head as happy tears came to her eyes. "I like you too. A lot." She said and then wiped her eyes. She then smirked and pulled him down on the couch with her. "Since you aren't hungry.... Maybe you can give me some proper kissing. Unless being close to me brings out something in you." She said to him and then frowned when her phone beeped with a text message. She frowned and reached over for it. "Great...... Jonathan wants your phone number. He says he needs to have more guy talk about the breakup. You talked about the breakup?"

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He grinned and was about to kiss her when Jonathan interrupted them. He rolled his eyes a little and sat down next to her. "Only a little... I just might hypnotise him into leaving me alone if he keeps this up."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned a little and placed her hand on his cheek. "You can't do that. He didn't or doesn't have many friends." She said and kissed his cheek. "No one says you have to tonight, but will you be nice to him, for me?" She asked him softly.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked at her and sighed softly before nodding. "Fine. For you. Why doesn't he have friends?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora sighed a little. "He was kinda a jerk in high-school and word got out, but he turned his life around." She said and then texted Jonathan Sam's number. She then put her phone on silent and looked at Sam. "So I know that this isn't by our free will to be all up on eachother." She said and laid back before pulling him down on top of her. "But I don't want us to just be romantic with eachother. I want us to get to know eachother too." She said and then caressed his face. "You have over a hundred years of history you could share with me." She whispered to him softly and then gave him a kiss. "And I want to know all of it."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He leaned over her, looking into her eyes. Her kiss had brought a smile to his face but it faded a little when she said she wanted to know it all. His whole history. His eyes got a slight, sad glaze over them and he looked away for a brief moment. "...It's not all nice. I hope you'll understand it involves... a lot of bloodshed."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora nodded her head slowly and turned his face to look back at her. "I understand that. You are a vampire. And I've kinda already experienced the 'Bloodshedding'." She whispered to him and then gave him another kiss. "But you don't have to talk about it with me right this moment."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He nodded and kissed her again, a little longer this time. "...All in due time, then."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora nodded her head and then blushed. "Sadly, I haven't lived as long as you have or I'd have more history to share." She whispered then smiled as she looked deep into his eyes.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 12-01-2022 at 09:53 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He kissed the corner of her mouth. "That's not your fault. Just means you'll have more of your future to share with me instead."

Page 65 of 691 FirstFirst ... 156364656667115 ... LastLast