Introduction
Hi, my name is Jeidyn, or Jei for short. I've been a part of the roleplay community for three years now. It would be four but I took a year off to care for my mental health and get back to a better mental state after some family stuff I had gone through. I went to a lot of classes and meetings and it helped me a lot so I am definitely a lot better than I was two years ago. I'm currently in cosmetology school right now and have a lot of different freelance jobs so my responses may be delayed most of the time. I have a lot of pets: a chinchilla, a guinea pig, a bunny, a dog, and a turtle. In my spare time, I play the flute, dance, binge-watch stuff on Disney+ or Netflix, rollerblade, or play with my pets. I am mostly on here except for when I'm at school or working, but I'm on Gmail and Google Chat 24/7 so if you're looking for quick replies getting my email is probably your best bet. And finally, I am a member of the LGBTQIA+ community, specifically, I am genderfluid and as for my orientation, I don't even know anymore so I consider myself unlabeled.

Plots and Roles
I am open to almost any role, but I prefer to play as female or as non-binary since every time I've ever played as a male it didn't go well to put it nicely. So I'll do Female for Male and Non-Binary for Male, sorry to anyone who wants to play as a female, but it's one of those things I never did enough to even start being comfortable with the pairing. I mean I'm open to trying but there's no promise it'll go well.
Bold is me, regular is you.

Honor Student - Dumb Jock, CEO's child - Mafia Boss's son, Lone Traveler - Group Leader, Roommate - Roommate, City Girl - Country Boy, Singer - Childhood friend, Half-Blood - Human, Human - DemiGod/God, A.I. - Human, Human - A.I., Nurse - Vigilante

Now I don't really have any plot ideas for any of the pairings I listed, but if you're interested or have an idea, PM me and we can possibly work something out! And while we're on the topic of plots, I want these roleplays to be plot-heavy, and if there is a part where smut comes into play I don't want it to start to take over the whole roleplay or I'll start doing the "fades to black" thing if it becomes an issue on my end. Like I want the ratio of the plot to smut to be 80:20 at the very most, 90:10 is as low as I'll go. Also, I want these roleplays to be slow-burners and I'm not saying I want it to take ages for the two characters to fall in love, I just don't want to jump right to it you know?

Rules
1. Please be literate. I'm not asking for picture-perfect grammar, just that I am able to understand what you're writing.​
2. Please write at least one paragraph. One-liners don't give any detail or give you a good mental image of what's going on.​
3. Let me know if anything comes up. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people just stop responding without a reason, so please let me know if the roleplay doesn't interest you anymore or if you're going to be away for a while.​
4. Please be at least 18. I know that there are some people (minors) who are faking their ages to be on this site and I feel weird about roleplaying with minors especially when smut or even romance becomes involved.​
5. Don't be shy, share your ideas with me. We don't have to do something that I listed. If you have some ideas of your own, I'd be happy to hear them, and then we can both figure something out.​