Thread: My own announcement

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Default My own announcement

I could not figure out where to post anything that would be an announcement from just me. So after looking at forum after forum I came to this, and think, maybe it may as well be in here.

I have joined teams gathered for roleplaying, but they never last long. I roleplay with another one on one, a number of times, but then they disappear, generally with me not hearing from them again. I share ideas for roleplaying, with others, or with one other, and those are almost never responded to. I know, absolutely, that I am not lacking in creativity. Now I know this forum site's days are numbered, without anything from me causing that. So I will spend the last seasons of it posting for threads I have been left alone on that I want to continue, by myself, as I want to use my creativity and can show it here, while no one will still roleplay with me, while I have always waited to respond to another roleplayer who I had been writing with. I mean I would do so, but I am not looking anymore. I don't need that frustrating path, and I have several things I will continue with, for a long while still, before the end.

retired person
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

you know what? Why don't we host one last RP and see if we can't get other users interested. I'd like to leave this place on a high note.
    April 2023 would've been my 10 year anniversary, iirc
    "I think we play the heroes in our own stories without realizing that we may be the villain of someone else's."

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Anniversary rp sounds fun

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Icedream View Post
    you know what? Why don't we host one last RP and see if we can't get other users interested. I'd like to leave this place on a high note.
    April 2023 would've been my 10 year anniversary, iirc
    I am interested, @Icedream; did you see I messaged you directly? If I don't have something suggested to me by any that I can try starting with them, I won't have anything to roleplay with others, with no longer looking, as doing that has been very unproductive for me, and I will go on posting in my own threads. So, if we would seriously join in an effort to put out a great thread, with others possibly joining, then communicate with me for what is thought really desirable for that. What is desirable for me is that it is really fantasy involved in it, and while there can be inspiration from things elsewhere, I don't want what is derivative and it should have an abundance of things from my creativity, and hopefully from yours as well. I already put out many of my ideas in previous threads.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

So, it seems once again I get a suggestion that is a big disappointment. My message wasn't checked and from what I see one making an interesting suggestion that would be desirable just left without us having further communication. Once again. This regularly happening is a big reason for me to give up this frustrating process, and finish with this place just sharing the writing I do anyway, by myself. I see no one suggesting another forum site, so it will be for me to find one then myself, with some who are more responsive there, for me to actually roleplay with, if it can really be found.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Sadly, I don't know another site, otherwise I'd try to help

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcus View Post
    Sadly, I don't know another site, otherwise I'd try to help
    Well, if fantasy roleplay between us interests you we can still talk for that. Direct messages can work to start with, for being ready to start a thread, if we do.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I was going to make a new thread and came to this same subforum for that, but as I had this thread already I guess it will do for posting what I would.

I dislike ghosting. I mean there are threads I have been discussing with others how we can roleplay in a thread that interests us, and there are threads where I am role-playing with others or expecting them to start at it with me. And literally there are at least 35 threads where I posted last when it was open to someone else still posting for role-playing with me. And it is almost all of the with me being ghosted. And I have tried and really tried being active with others, just about every day with a post, and not having things ongoing, and it doesn't seem right to keep posting every day here any more.