Thread: Warrior cat roleplay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Warrior cat roleplay

Hi! You can call me Tora or Wolf.
    I want to start a warrior cat roleplay here. I have two settings, a plot, and 80+ characters to play with. I'm easy going and a little rusty, but I try to make it a lot of fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Setting:
    Stoneclan

Settled at the base of a large mountain where beech, pine, oak, and birch trees litter the land. Many creeks run through the area and connect to a river on the west side of the camp. Forest and mountain creatures roam the woods. The camp itself is set along a shallow ridge at the mountain base. The leaders den is at the top of it with a large rock jutting out of it. Where the leader makes the announcements, know as LargeStone. The medicine cat den is directly below at the lowest point of the ridge. The warriors, apprentices, and elders den are spread on the opposite side from the leader and medicine cat dens. The nursery is hidden in the deepest dip, thorns and barbs protect them from all around.
    Types of Prey: Mouse, Vole, Rabbit, Squirrel, and Lizards

Types of Dangers: Bear, Cougar, Badger, Fox, Hawks, and Owls

Pineclan

Setting: In a thick pine forest, burried within a ring of brambles, ferns, and briars, laid Pineclan. The forest floor was soft with pine needles, only broken here and there by large boulders, along with a few clearings of various sizes. Prey, such as squirel, vole, and mouse was harder to find, but birds liked to nest in the canapoy. Badgar and fox like to make there dens in the area, but mainly on the west side of the territory. On the east side, a large river divids them from Stoneclan, which is fed by a few small streams and a creek that runs through thier territory, fed by the mountian springs.

Plot
    Its a week before the Gathering and Starclan sends down an omen to the clans' medicine cats, warning of a great danger from the sky. The following night, a large meteor falls and lands on the border of Stoneclan and Pineclan, debris lands in both terriories. Some cats were k.lled or injured, as they were out on patrol to check the path to the Great Island, their meeting place for the Gathering. Will the clan band together or will there be more trouble ahead?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Stoneclan Character List

Leader: Stonestar (Wolf)

Deputy: open

Medicine Cat: Cloverleaf(Wolf)

Medicine Cat Apprentice: open

Warriors: Snakefang, open

Apprentices: Frostedpaw, Open

Queens: Maplebrook(Wolf), Open

Elders: Open

Let me know if you have questions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Stonestar
    Pelt: grey tabby with grey-white chest
    Eyes: yellow
    Mate: open

Name: Cloverleaf
    Pelt: brown tabby with a white chest
    Mate: none

Name: Snakefang
    Pelt: Brown with dark brown marking and spots.
    Eyes: green
    Mate: Maplebrook

Name: Frostedpaw
    Pelt: grey with white markings
    Mate:none
    Mentor: open

Name: Maplebrook
    Pelt: medium, orange with dark orange stripes
    Eyes: blue green
    Mate: Snakefang
    Kits: Fawnkit, open

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A grey tabby tom with a grey-white chest and salted muzzle stepped out of his den, blinking in the early morning light. Stonestar looked down upon his Clan from Largestone. He knew the gathering was a sunrise away and they needed to prepare. He watched as warriors exited their den to begin the day. Snakefang, a young warrior woke the apprentices to join them for today's planning. Stonestar slowly made his way down the well worn path down to the camp floor. "All warriors and appreciates should join me" he called. Snakefang gathered the apprentices and lead them over to their leader, sitting behind the apprentices. A small grey she cat with white markings wiggled excitedly before Snakefang cuffed her ear. "Frostedpaw, sit still and listen!"

Soon a brown tabby with a white chest approached the group. Cloverleaf was the medicine cat of the clan. Young but wise, Stonestar enjoyed having her to rely on. "I must speak with you when you are finished." She said quietly to her leader. "Okay. Join us." The she cat nodded and joined Snakefang by the apprentices. Snakefang could tell the young and pretty medicine cat had something bothering her but he didnt ask. Maplebrook, a pretty orange with dark orange stripes queen, was sunning her swollen belly in the morning light outside the nursery.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

is this rp still open?

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi @Nyxara; I suspect not since the thread is from last year and Wolf_River hasn’t logged on since. However, welcome to the forum anyway! A good way to get started is to post around in a few threads, and then the forum will automatically upgrade you to full member status. Before you do that though, please have a quick read of our site rules. Once that’s out the way, here are some other helpful links (if you haven't found your way around already):

Downtown where you can get to know our members through random conversations and silly posting games

Entertainment section for discussing your favourite hobbies and interests

Here to browse or post group RP requests

Here to browse or post 1x1 RP requests

Feel free to talk to some of the other recent newbies in this section, and don’t be shy about PM-ing one of the moderators (green or purple names) if you have a question or need some help finding writing partners.

And finally, if you like it here, please consider giving RPA your vote on the roleplay site rankings (you can vote every day!)
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.