Thread: Fandom Search

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Fandom Search

RedIsTheWolf1994
    1/19/2023 UPDATE: Just on the hunt again with updated fandoms before this site goes away! If you don't find anything you like, happy hunting. ��

That having been said...

I'm not going to make this post all pretty, but I will tell you a bit about myself and what I'm looking for. I'm a female in my late 20's with an almost 5 month old son and I'm also in school for psychology. So, of course, you'll have to excuse me if I only reply a couple times a week. I also mirror my partner, but right now I'm only looking to do casual roleplays with a few paragraphs max. I like it long enough to be interesting but not so long that it feels like one of my assignments. I'm willing to do m//, f//, and mxf pairings, though I mainly do m// and mxf.

Video Games:

Final Fantasy 7, 10, or 12
    Resident Evil
    TES Online, Oblivion, and Skyrim
    Kingdom Hearts
    Devil May Cry
    Early Fallout Universe
    Baldur's Gate 3 (obviously it's still in early access but if you know you know)

TV/Movies:

Hellsing Ultimate
    Interview With the Vampire

I'm mainly interested in these, but feel free to ask about other roleplay ideas of your own. I love fantasy and horror. Happy hunting!
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 01-21-2023 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Removed reference to IM (forum rule 10)

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi @RedIsTheWolf; and welcome to the forum!

Please note that per our site rules (specifically rule number 10) we do not allow requests to write offsite (including on IM platforms such as Discord). This is for two reasons: firstly it is considered to be advertising for offsite, and secondly and more importantly, we cannot moderate and guarantee the safety of members (particularly younger members) if they are invited offsite. We hope for your understanding and agreement on this matter.

Please note that if you are shy about displaying your writing on the forum, you are welcome to write via PM.

To get started, I suggest that you post around in a few threads, and then the forum will automatically upgrade you to full member status. Once that’s out the way, here are some other helpful links (if you haven't found your way around already):

Downtown where you can get to know our members through random conversations and silly posting games

Entertainment section for discussing your favourite hobbies and interests

Here to browse or post group RP requests

Here to browse or post 1x1 RP requests

Feel free to talk to some of the other recent newbies in this section, and don’t be shy about PM-ing one of the moderators (green or purple names) if you have a question or need some help finding writing partners.

And finally, if you like it here, please consider giving RPA your vote on the roleplay site rankings (you can vote every day!)
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Military, Slice of Life, Anime Fandoms
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

DMC sounds like fun if we base it off the anime and not the games.
    "Good men mean well, we just don't always end up doing well."