Thread: looking for an rp partner

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default looking for an rp partner

hi, I'm new to this website and basically the world of roleplaying so I'd love for someone to guide me through

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi @blackswan; and welcome to the forum!

To get started, I suggest that you post around in a few threads, and then the forum will automatically upgrade you to full member status. Before you do that though, please have a quick read of our site rules. Once that’s out the way, here are some other helpful links (if you haven't found your way around already):

Downtown where you can get to know our members through random conversations and silly posting games

Entertainment section for discussing your favourite hobbies and interests

Here to browse or post group RP requests

Here to browse or post 1x1 RP requests

Feel free to talk to some of the other recent newbies in this section, and don’t be shy about PM-ing one of the moderators (green or purple names) if you have a question or need some help finding writing partners.

And finally, if you like it here, please consider giving RPA your vote on the roleplay site rankings (you can vote every day!)
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

New Forum Person
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    18+, Apocalypse, Normal set world,
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi i would like to interact with someone who would like to rp with me and develop some ocs of ours