Thread: Rach is Looking for Literate RP Partners.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Recruiting Rach is Looking for Literate RP Partners.

18+ THIS IS A LONG TERM ROLEPLAY!!!
    Hello, I have a few roleplays in mind, there are more ideas in the works and will add them to the post with in the next two weeks.

Now for the requirements:
    YOU MUST BE ACTIVE ( And not just for a day or two, long term for a reason. If you lose interest TELL ME. I will understand.)
    Must be a male. Not a woman pretending to be a man. (Sorry preference.)
    Must be able to reply with at least 2-3 paragraphs, more is better.
    Must me able to roleplay in third person
    Must be able to use “...” and ‘..’.
    DO NOT USE -..- or ..
    DO NOT USE TEXT TALK.
    Must be able to follow the roleplay.

Rich CEO and the Middle class beauty:

Y/C is a Rich CEO, and M/C is a freshly graduated college grad student, that happened to be a Law student. M/C has an interview with Y/C company for being a Legal Advisor for contracts that the CEO gets, and she looks over them before he signs. At some point during their time, the city has a black out and they are in the elevator when it happens and they get stuck, and they have no idea how long they will be stuck. They end up having sex during that time in the elevator. During her time that, she starts acting weird, coming to work with bruises, and black eyes. Come to find out that she had a dark past that seemed to follow her. When she comes in one day completely covered Y/C had enough and demanded to be told on what was going on. She not only had been hiding her dark past, but also the fact that she was pregnant with Y/C. What will happen between them two, will he save her?

Starter:

13 years ago..
    “Now Mr. Phillips, you owe us 750,000 dollars. You gambled all your dead wife's money, and now you owe me some big bucks. How are you going to repay me?” A big business guy sat at his big oak desk, Emily’s father standing sweating in front of the man. Emily was standing besides him looking up at him, at the age of 12 she understood what was going on. Her mother dies a few years ago, and when she died her father took to gambling and now owed his man a lot of money. Her life was turned upside down when her mother died. Her father neglected her, was never home, there was barely any food in the home, she wore the same clothes for years despite not being able to fit them.

Her father looked down at her, and over at the big man, looked back down to her and you could tell a light switch came on in his mind. “What, if I give you my daughter Emily… She's 12, and you can train her however you need her.. And when she's old she’d be good for you.” He was trying to sell Emily.

Emily looked up at her dad in shock, eyes widened. Looking at the man as she instantly started to cry. The man was looking at her up and down and back at him. “Deal.” He simply said and everything happened so quickly. Her father stepped away from her, and men started to come at her.

“DADDY NO!!” Emily screamed as the men took her out of the office and the two men finished their deal. Emily was taken to a room, where she stayed for years. She was trained to be his slave.

For years she begged to be released, so she can have a life outside the house that she was a prisoner at. Then one day, he was out of town for a few days and she took advantage of it and ran away. She don’t know where she was going, she just knew that she had to get away. She managed to get away at 18. She stole some of his money that she knew of and he never looked for this money. With that money she got a State I.D and got a bus, and went as far as she could hiding.

She got into a college and she worked hard keeping her head down and getting her degrees she needed, she wanted to be someone in the legal department in a company. She was going to get a masters in it so she would have to max education. For years she spent in college, when she graduated she knew it was time to get a job.

Present Day.

Emily had spent weeks looking for a job in her field that she had graduated from. After weeks of looking and applying she was about to give up looking and move to a different city, and try there. Scrolling through jobs on her laptop she got a notification in her email. She moved to her email where she was invited for an interview with a company to be a legal advisor. She accepted the invite and was sent the information for it, the address and time to be there tomorrow. Closing her laptop she needed to prepare for the interview. She went to her closet and went looking for her best outfit that she could come up with. She found her best skirt suit, and went and took ashower because her hair would take forever to do in the morning.

The next day rolled around and she was running around like crazy trying to get everything ready to go to her job interview, she got out of the shower, and dried her hair. Straightening it, she found her best skirt suit. Putting on some makeup, she put on her suit and made sure it was in perfect condition on her body. After she gathered her paperwork and left her tiny apartment. Grabbing a cab and taking it to the address that she was sent earlier that morning. When she arrived at the huge building she was told to go to floor 56, she did as instructed, When she got off the elevator she talked to the receptionist and she checked her in. She sat in a chair and waited for whomever she was waiting on to come out to meet her. She had no clue who she was meeting at that time.

King and Captured slave:
    So M/C is a long lost princess of the old king, Y/C Father had taken down his kingdom. The old king lost his wife during child birth. Consumed with grief, he let the kingdom go, trying to take care of his new daughter, and mourn his wife. Y/C father took advantage of it and started taking over the kingdom. On the day Y/C father attacked the daughter of the king disappeared. Her father was killed, and she and a noble man went into hiding. That was until Y/C took over the village she was in, finding her. In finding her, Y/C comes up with a plan to use her and create the ultimate heir, bring that side of the kingdom back, hiding it from her. Till they fall for each other
    Starter:
    24 Years ago:

“Sire, your wife is not going to make it past child birth, I am sorry sire.” The doctor that was watching over the queen’s birth of their first child told the awaiting King. The King was outside pacing the halls to try and stay calm, but when the doctor came out and told him his wife, his Queen, was going to pass away after giving birth to his first child. He pushed past the doctor and entered the room, not caring he was going to see her give birth. There was a female nurse in between his weakened wife. The Queen looked at him as she sat beside her and pushed back her sweat covered hair off her face. She grinced in pain as the nurse was trying to pull the baby out of her, she was no longer able to push. The Nurse looked up at the queen and back at the doctor. The doctor came over and had to start pushing on the queen’s upper stomach to get the baby out.

The King was watching his wife pass away as they fought to get the child out of her. “If we can’t get it out, they will both be gone,” The doctor looked down and up at the King. “She's gone… I am sorry Sire.” He said as he looked at the nurse and nodded, she looked over at the King saddened, and shoved her arm into the queen and started to pull the baby out. A moment later a cry came. The nurse was holding a redheaded baby girl. The nurse looked over at the King staring at his lost love.

“Sire, your daughter.” The nurse indicated to the baby, and the King moved to look at the baby. He was crying, but he started to cry even harder seeing her. The nurse wrapped her up and handed her to him. Instead of staring at his gone wife, he was staring at the perfection she had created.

Weeks went by and the Kingdom was falling apart, he refused to let anyone else take care of his daughter, he left the King duties aside to focus on his child, and mourn his wife. He was so in love with his daughter, he didn’t care about the Kingdom anymore. The other Kingdom noticed it, and took advantage of it.

“Sire! We are being attacked!! We must get out of here!” His Noble man came rushing into his chambers. The King looked up at him and his scared wife behind them. His wife was the Child Nurse, her job was to take care of the kids when needed. He looked down at his daughter and up at them.

“Take her, use the secret passage, take care of her, treat her as you would your own. Please!” The King begged, giving him the baby. She was sleeping in his arms. The Noble man looked at his wife, who was staring at the baby, and back at her husband and nodded. The both nodded and turned and ran away. The King went back to his spot he was sitting and stared at the spot where the Queen had passed away. “I am coming, my Queen. I promise, I will be with you shortly.” Is all he said as men raided the castle, killing everyone in their path, the only thing on the King’s mind was he hoped that they were able to get out.

Present Day:
    “Thank you for the dress, father! It is beautiful!” Emilie said to her father and hugged him, he had returned from a trip for the main village. She sat down in her favorite spot in the sitting room and opened up her book. Reading her book, her mother was in the chair beside her sewing some clothing together. It looked like her father had ripped another pair of his trousers. Her mother shooting her father glares for ripping his pants, yet again. It was getting into the late evening when they heard commotion outside. Emilie looked up from her book and over at her father. Her father looked over at both of them, They all listened trying to figure out what was going on, and they heard it. Emilie looked between her parents, and looked around.

“Emilie, do you remember the hiding spot we told you about?” Her father asked her. She nodded. “Do not come out of that hole till it is quite, and there is not more commotion. You hear, we may be gone, but we are trying to save you. Do you remember the stories I use to tell you, people were looking for us all the time?” Emilie nodded again. “This is it, okay. Stay there. Now go!” He told her Emilie ran up the stairs and into her parents closet, and opened the hole in the wall, once she was in it, she closed it. She cried as she heard the house get broken into. Her parents fought and then it was quiet. She cried even harder as she knew her parents were gone.

It seemed like hours, she didn’t know how long it was, she thought it was quite enough for her to sneak out. She opened the hole in the closet, and entered the closet only to freeze. There was someone looking around the room, he looked like a king, fancy armor. She froze as she tried to step back from the doors of the closet, and behind the clothes. She could see through the crack in the door. She froze when she noticed him looking her way, not sure he saw her. She had tears going down her face as she knew this could be the end of her right there.

The Cold hearted man, and the beauty.
    This is a roleplay, not like the beauty and the beast. This is where Y/C is a rich business person, but he is cold and mean. M/C is a waitress that works in a local diner. Y/C comes into the diner with a couple men, and orders some food. They leave, and come back the next day, and they sit at one of her table, and she comes and gets their order, but on the way back from grabbing their drinks, someone’s purse was in the walkway and M/C trips over it sending hot coffee all over Y/C. He instantly gets mad. Grabbing M/Che demands that she stays with him and work off the debt of his suit. Being his assistant, going to his meetings, taking notes, keeping up with his schedule. During her time there, they spent a lot of time together and got to know one another, but he refused to accept any feelings. They slept together, taking her virginity, but would refuse that they had feelings for each other. They had both fallen for each other, but he wouldn’t admit it. At the end of the time she pays off the debt of the suit, will he tell her?

Starter:
    “Order up for table 3!” The man that was in the kitchen yelled out to the waitresses that were working the floor around a busy diner.

“On it!” Sarah yelled back as she dumped some dirty dishes on a tray and walked to the serving window and grabbed the plates, and took them to table three. “Ivy, can you grab table 10 please!” Sarah yelled out to Ivy that was wiping down a table.

“Alright!” Ivy responded to her and went to the table where a small family sat down. “Hi, let's start off with some drinks, what can I get for you?” she asked with a warm smile. She grabbed their drink orders and walked away to make them. Ivy was a shy, stayed to herself woman, she lived by herself, and the family she had was in the diner. The owner had taken her in 4 years ago when she showed up looking for a job after leaving her parents house two states away.

Ivy took the drinks to the table with the family as another order was yelled out. Ivy looked up and acknowledged it was ready, as Sarah grabbed it for her. Ivy continued to take the order of the small family. Finishing the order of the family she walked to the window, said the order and put the ticket into the window. It was a typical busy Tuesday afternoon. There was a small break between the order and Ivy walked to Sarah.

“Do you want to come over and watch a movie with me tonight? I got that new movie that came out, and I knew you’ve been wanting to watch it..” Ivy offered it to Sarah.

“I can’t, I got a date with Will tonight, but maybe this weekend?” Sarah turned down the offer as her boyfriend wanted to take her out. Ivy never really was interested in dating, or man. None had captured her attention enough to go out with. Ivy nodded as the bell to the front door rang and Sarah and her looked up, three men and suits walked in. The Diner went silent, Ivy and Sarah watched them come in and take a seat at a corner table, thankfully it was Sarah’s table that day. Sarah looked at Ivy and walked to the table and welcomed them.

Ivy went back to work, only glancing at the three men in suits, only one caught her eye though, dark haired, with green eyes. She tried to not pay much attention to him while he was there. Soon, they ordered food and left, and as soon as they left the diner chatter picked back up. It felt like Ivy could breathe again. The rest of the day went on like normal, and she survived the day without an incident.

The next day Ivy opened up the diner with the owner and Sarah like usual, she wore a pair of black jeans, a light blue low v-neck t-shirt, and of course her apron, it was what she usually wore everyday. Sarah and Ivy sat at the bar and filled salt, and ketchup bottles talking about Sarah’s date the night before. Sarah had given up on finding Ivy a date, as they never went anywhere.

About 2 hours later the breakfast rush started and they were busy working, serving customers their food and drinks. The coffee pots were working over time, as they poured cup after cup of coffee. The only talking there was between Sarah and Ivy at this point were drinks, and order for what table. Ivy usually got the regulars and Sarahe did the new customers, as Ivy didn’t do well with meeting new people.

About 3 hours into the diner opening the bell to the front door rang again, and Ivy had her back turned toward the door, and was talking to the owner in the kitchen, but as she was talking the diner fell silent again. Ivy noticed it got quite and turned and looked to see the three men walking into the diner again, walking to the same corner table. Sadly Ivy and Sarah swapped tables that day, and now that was her table. Sarah rushed over to Ivy holding a notepad and pen.

“That's your table Ivy, go.” Sarah pushed her toward the table, Ivy looked back at her with a pleading look. Taking a deep breath Ivy turned and walked toward the corner table where the three men were.

“Good morning, should we start off with drinks?” Ivy greeted the three men with a warm smile and she tried to ignore the man with dark hair and green eye. The two men beside him give her their drink order, and the silent one his order of coffee. Ivy nodded and smiled. “I’ll be right back with your drinks.” Ivy turned and walked behind the counter taking a deep breath, she glanced over at the men and started making the drinks. One black coffee, a coke, and a sweet tea. When she was done, she hadn’t noticed a new table had come in and sat down, the woman’s purse was in the walkway. Ivy had the three drinks on a tray and she started to walk toward the table with the three men. As she was walking, she tripped over the purse and all three drinks tipped over off the tray and onto the table of the three men, herself, her head hitting the table and landing on the ground. Ivy gained her balance and started apologizing to the three men and grabbed the handle towel that she had on her hip and was trying to clean up the mess she had made “I am so sorry, I tripped.” She whispered, as the whole diner fell silent and the attention was on this one table.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

This is interesting. I really am literate. I am male as well. I really like to write, and I would keep on writing, with what would involve creativity I want to express. If you are still around, we might discuss starting with something like this.