Thread: A name is worth a thousand conversations...

New Forum Person
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fandoms, Original Content, Post Apoc, Science fiction, westerns, modern/drama/crime/romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default A name is worth a thousand conversations...

Howdy folks, first a bit about me, I've been roleplaying for about 4 maybe 5 years now, give or take. But I've been writing way longer, starting back with my D&D time years ago. Took a long hiatus of course due to adult hood and attempting responsibility. I'm 43 years old, live in US EST. I love writing as it's a mental escape for me, but I have truthfully a hard time finding partners that either can maintain interest or keep up. I've been through a few places looking for solid partners, and hopefully a place to hang out, meet like minded people and enjoy writing.

I served 8 years in the USMC, 10+ with the Fire Department, and roughly 5 years in Juvenile Corrections. I'm not old, just well experienced which I think helps me with my writings, but I believe it can intimidate others. Anyways, I'm glad to be here and look forward to trying it out and seeing if this can be home for me. Thank you for having me.

The Grey Lady
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Welcome! Finding a suitable partner can be a challenge, but fear not, it is far from impossible. What sort of things are you interested in writing?
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

A belated welcome to you!

M/M; Werewolf (or supernatural); Modern Day; Drama
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Greetings --

There were a few things from your post that caught my attention, and showed we have a bit in common!

- I also took a bit of a hiatus, welcome back to the world of writing (though I'm a few months behind it seems!)
    - While I personally have not worked in the Fire Department, my older brother currently does, and that is admirable work!
    - Your name has wolf in it... so does mine~

I take pride in writing longer posts with my stories, so hopefully we can whip up a good idea to write together. Just reach out if you have any interest
    -- prærieulv --