Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 》make 'em wanna ↘↘ B I T E ▬ 1 x 1 s e a r c h

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Devil View Post
    I am so interested in the first one! Dragons are just 10/10. Do you have any plots in mind that you would be interested in doing? As for the second one, there are to many people interested in this so I don't want to beat this plot to death.
    Righto. Dragon plot it is, then.

I have a couple of potential ideas, though they're all pretty surface-level at the moment. Let me see if I can't put my thoughts into some semblance of order for you--

My first idea involves the human finding a young or injured dragon in the wild. Fully aware that they don't know how to care for it, they could approach a professional breeder for help. Maybe we could throw in a few world-buildings elements that mean they have to keep it a secret? Like maybe the king has forbidden the ownership of dragons without royal approval, or only allows those raised in captivity to live, for the safety of their kingdom. The two roles would have to work together to raise the dragon in secret - a task that would get significantly harder as the dragon matures/heals. All that could maybe lead to some sort of climax where the nobles discover the dragon's existence and try to have it put down, while our characters, who are now very attached, try and stop them? Think How To Train Your Dragon sort of vibes, just slightly to the left.

My second idea is a little more antagonistic. It'd be a plot where the human wants to get close to the dragons for personal reasons (Maybe they're short on money and want to steal something valuable to sell? Or maybe they're a mage who needs rare components for some sort of spell or ritual?? Or maybe they want to become a rider? Just as examples) and decides to cozy up to the breeder to try and get what they want, before something goes wrong and circumstances inevitably get in the way and complicate their plans. I don't want to speculate too much, since the specifics will probably depend on the human's exact motives, but I think you probably get the general idea.

I could keep going, but I don't want to clog up your recruitment thread too much haha. Regardless, I'm not married to any specific details here. I'd be happy to twist and adjust things to suit your tastes, if necessary. And if neither of those appeal, I'm totally happy to keep brainstorming. If we put our heads together, then I'm sure we'll come up with something that suits both of us sooner or later!

Demonic Princess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I LIKE: General, Fantasy but not scifi, Romance, I love to love, I love school RPs too!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Namingtoohard View Post
    Righto. Dragon plot it is, then.

I have a couple of potential ideas, though they're all pretty surface-level at the moment. Let me see if I can't put my thoughts into some semblance of order for you--

My first idea involves the human finding a young or injured dragon in the wild. Fully aware that they don't know how to care for it, they could approach a professional breeder for help. Maybe we could throw in a few world-buildings elements that mean they have to keep it a secret? Like maybe the king has forbidden the ownership of dragons without royal approval, or only allows those raised in captivity to live, for the safety of their kingdom. The two roles would have to work together to raise the dragon in secret - a task that would get significantly harder as the dragon matures/heals. All that could maybe lead to some sort of climax where the nobles discover the dragon's existence and try to have it put down, while our characters, who are now very attached, try and stop them? Think How To Train Your Dragon sort of vibes, just slightly to the left.

My second idea is a little more antagonistic. It'd be a plot where the human wants to get close to the dragons for personal reasons (Maybe they're short on money and want to steal something valuable to sell? Or maybe they're a mage who needs rare components for some sort of spell or ritual?? Or maybe they want to become a rider? Just as examples) and decides to cozy up to the breeder to try and get what they want, before something goes wrong and circumstances inevitably get in the way and complicate their plans. I don't want to speculate too much, since the specifics will probably depend on the human's exact motives, but I think you probably get the general idea.

I could keep going, but I don't want to clog up your recruitment thread too much haha. Regardless, I'm not married to any specific details here. I'd be happy to twist and adjust things to suit your tastes, if necessary. And if neither of those appeal, I'm totally happy to keep brainstorming. If we put our heads together, then I'm sure we'll come up with something that suits both of us sooner or later!
    Sign me up for the first one!

Also to everyone here I should make it clear I do work a full time job during the week so I am not really as active (outside of DT but that doesn't count). Posts will only happen on the weekends. I hope that is OK with everyone. I just want to make it clear that these will be slower in pacing because of my RL obligations.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Devil View Post
    Sign me up for the first one!
    Alright, great! I'll send you a PM the next time I have a free moment so we can iron out the specifics and get things started.
    Last edited by Namingtoohard; 05-28-2023 at 05:29 AM.

Demonic Princess
    I LIKE: General, Fantasy but not scifi, Romance, I love to love, I love school RPs too!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Souds great to me! I await your PM. Please note that I won't be home for much of today. I am going to ren fair in like 8 hours? xD

Demonic Princess
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

First post has been updated to include the RPs that are currently active!~ I am still looking for one partner or a small group RP! If you are interested please feel free to poke me here or in my DMs~

Demonic Princess
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

booping for the boops.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123