Thread: New, and yet still a little 'old'

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    M/M; Werewolf (or supernatural); Modern Day; Drama
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hello New, and yet still a little 'old'

Hi All,

In my younger years, I utilized this website for writing and meeting a lot of outstanding individuals... but took a slight hiatus as my life hit some busier times. Now that I've settled some of that chaos, I would love to delve back in to the joys of writing (and meeting more unique people).

That being said... I am a bit rusty, as it has been quite some time since I really poured my heart into writing, but hope I can hop back onto the horse fairly quick. When I'm passionate about the story, I can write 5-8 paragraphs (or more), though it does typically depend on the day that I'm having. I enjoy those that can match the same length, when necessary, so we can have a fun and thrilling story!

Some of my major interests include:
    • werewolf
    • M/M - almost any plot works for this -
    • modern day
    • drama - this is a broad genre... -
    • super human / mutant
    • anime - I've never exactly done an anime-related RP, but not opposed to trying -

I can do either male or female characters, and don't have much of a preference in which one. I also typically always have a little bit of romance / smut tossed into my stories, but I'm happy to set that on the backburner if necessary.

I can't wait to get this ball rolling again, and hope to hear from some people soon!

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi @prærieulv; and welcome (back) to the forum!

Can you remember what your old username was on RPA? If you’d like to go on using this new account then we’ll need to inactivate your old one.

Also, this sort of thread usually goes in the main Intro section so I’ll just move it for you.

To get started, as you may already know, it’s best to post around in a few threads, and then the forum will automatically upgrade you to full member status. Before you do that though, please have a quick read of our site rules (especially ones relating to Mature RPs). Once that’s out the way, here are some other helpful links (if you haven't found your way around already):

Downtown where you can get to know our members through random conversations and silly posting games

Entertainment section for discussing your favourite hobbies and interests

Here to browse or post group RP requests

Here to browse or post 1x1 RP requests

Feel free to talk to some of the other recent newbies in this section, and don’t be shy about PM-ing one of the moderators (green or purple names) if you have a question or need some help finding writing partners.

And finally, if you like it here, please consider giving RPA your vote on the roleplay site rankings (you can vote every day!)
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 05-08-2023 at 07:02 AM.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

M/M; Werewolf (or supernatural); Modern Day; Drama
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hi @Azazeal849, thank you for the welcome back!

I believe my old username was simply 'lobo' - I can't remember the last time I logged on to the account, and apologies for starting a new one! I was going to reach out to let one of the mods know, but you beat me to the punch.

I've skimmed the rules again to be sure nothing has changed since I was last here, but I'll be sure to give them a thorough look over. Thank you for the quick links to these items! (and for moving my post to the appropriate location!)
    -- prærieulv --

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Welcome back, friend!!! Glad to see some folks coming back.

Demonic Princess
    I LIKE: General, Fantasy but not scifi, Romance, I love to love, I love school RPs too!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Welcome back //throws confetti; it's so nice that you've returned!~ Can't wait to start RPing with you!~ If you have any questions my DMs are always open!~