Thread: Craving A Fiery 1x1

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    M/M; Werewolf (or supernatural); Modern Day; Drama
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Recruiting Craving A Fiery 1x1

Greetings~

To start off this recruitment post, I'd like to share a bit about myself.

I'm a 24 year old female, and after a long hiatus, I have dusted off most of the cobwebs and am ready to get back into writing. I have a decade or so of experience with roleplaying (though my younger years definitely weren't pretty), and take pride in my ability to be a literate writer. In order to achieve this though, I need a partner who can be equally as literate / descriptive. I can be a bit picky in the topics that I roleplay, but I believe most individuals on this site will be understanding of that. There is no judgement toward people though, and I will happily have a conversation with anyone! Some of my interests/hobbies include: watching anime, reading, writing, and taking my dog on adventures.

Personal stuff aside, I do have a few requirements from my writing partner before I will be willing to start a roleplay with you:
    • Literacy - This is my top requirement. I can write a lot when it is matched, and generally prefer to be able to do so. The more descriptive you are, the more encouraged I am to be the same
    • Spelling/Grammar - Now, I frequently make mistakes when I'm writing, and that is completely understandable. However, I'd prefer if a vast majority of posts do not have copious amounts of spelling/grammar mistakes
    • No Fanfic RPs - While I love to watch anime, and am open to the idea of an anime-related roleplay, I would prefer to steer clear of these types of RPs. With some convincing, I could change my mind, but I'm leaving this here for now
    • Romance // 18+ - I actually prefer to have at least a little bit of romance in my roleplays. This can range anywhere from light romance to mature content (with a heavier desire towards mature), but mostly I will match my partner

Now we can get into the good stuff!

Please note, I can roleplay either male or female, and don't typically have a preference. I'm also open to M/M or M/F, but have never previously done F/F (not opposed, I just don't have the experience).

Some ideas that I'd be interested in:
    • Werewolf / Werewolf or Werewolf / Human
    • Super Human // Mutants
    • Drama Slice of Life -- preferably college+ or unrelated to school entirely --
    • Post-apocalyptic // New Age Apocalyptic
    • Pirates / Mermaids (preferably modern, but I can try to adjust to any time period)
    • Thief / Innocent

And many more!

I'm net yet a member, so feel free to post here (or shoot me a PM and I will try my best to respond!). Thank you to whomever made it to the end of this post. Please note that I will try to peak at some of your work before I accept a roleplay... like a private investigator!

Thank you all,
    -- prærieulv --

The Grey Lady
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Hey there! I could definitely be interested in something. Is there something you're more leaning toward rather than another?
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi! I'm also a roleplay veteran, starting off on Quotev. Feel free to call me Cat.

I used to love to roleplay, but eventually kind of lost my drive over the years. After discovering Character AI, I initially liked the positive aspects of using a robot as a means for instant replies and zero judgement, but there's just some things artificial intelligence can't replicate... Plus the NSFW filter. 🥲 If you'd be down to do a 1x1 roleplay feel free to hit me up! I'm a 20 year old woman looking for an F/M roleplay (back on Quotev we used to do 2 different roleplays at once for those of us who wanted to be the girl, but also wanted to return the favor... I'd be down to do that if you think it sounds fair ). Just a fair warning that I'm mostly looking for flirty, witty banter between two characters I can vicariously live through, lol. The plot is second on my mind, I'm mostly affection starved... Ain't that just the way.

I'd also be interested to go into 18+ territory - I was a teenager when I used to roleplay, so I didn't have the knowledge, experiences or desire I have now for it, but I think it'd be pretty fun to venture into that area. Anyways, it's been a pleasure, and I hope to hear from you!

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

i have a character i'd like to use, its a 40k character but a mortal one, I recently made him and want to flesh out his personality. I like fish out of water scenarios, where my character gets put into a world of your choosing and he has to fend for himself probably with the help of your character. how does that sound?

Spoiler: Things I like