Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Recruiting Rangers: A Power Rangers RP [M]

Spoiler: Background 

Spoiler: Story 

Spoiler: Designations 

Spoiler: Rules 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Modern, Slice of life, Fantasy, Medieval, Historical, and Supernatural. LGBTQ+ Friendly.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I LOVE POWER RANGERS GROUPS!

Will the Red Ranger be like the leader or were you hoping for another color?? >.> Interested either way!
    I'm not fragile like a flower, I'm fragile like a bomb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Charming Primrose View Post
    I LOVE POWER RANGERS GROUPS!

Will the Red Ranger be like the leader or were you hoping for another color?? >.> Interested either way!
    Hey! Thanks for the interest! Red isn't the leader, per se. They all will have an opportunity to lead when the time calls for it, if that makes sense. I appreciate you replying!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone interested?

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Definitely interested!

QUICK QUESTION: What happened in-story to the Rangers who are "Out Of Commission"? Were they killed in the war, was the source of their power destroyed, etc.?

Also, I may need to PM you in a bit regarding a possible character concept.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Immortal Goddess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

You have my interest, I have played a great many Power Rangers in the past on this site and others. I do have a few questions.

So, firstly the characters we will be portraying will be Dino Rangers, Or is this a mix of different Rangers? My favorite season of Power Rangers was Mystic Force, but I digress.

How many players are you looking for exactly?

Are the rangers who survived not suitable for society, or functional young adults?
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey everyone! Good to see interest has been piqued! I am returning from vacation this week and will get to everyone’s inquiries soon! Got a few PMs to reply to as well so I should respond by today or tomorrow.

EDIT: Okay, I’ve got time to reply to the inquiries:

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Celeste View Post
    Definitely interested!

QUICK QUESTION: What happened in-story to the Rangers who are "Out Of Commission"? Were they killed in the war, was the source of their power destroyed, etc.?

Also, I may need to PM you in a bit regarding a possible character concept.
    “Out of commission” simply means that those Rangers decided to resign. Their power wasn’t destroyed per se but it remains dormant given that they are alive. The Rangers that are deceased have their power freed up. Feel free to PM me! I PMed you earlier so just reply to that one.

Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix View Post
    You have my interest, I have played a great many Power Rangers in the past on this site and others. I do have a few questions.

So, firstly the characters we will be portraying will be Dino Rangers, Or is this a mix of different Rangers? My favorite season of Power Rangers was Mystic Force, but I digress.

How many players are you looking for exactly?

Are the rangers who survived not suitable for society, or functional young adults?
    Yes, they will be Dino Rangers, but think of this as an alternate universe. So, those suits were used in a TV show, but this will be different from the TV show’s universe. Hopefully that makes sense! I like Mystic Force as well!

Currently I’m hoping for a small group. No more than 4 or 5 additional players including myself. Anything bigger gets hard to manage for me.

The Rangers who survived are suitable for society but some of them can still be traumatized about the events. So after the first war that they won, they moved on with their lives, have grown up, etc.
    Last edited by RockHim; 06-18-2023 at 05:29 PM.