Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Horror of Habergam House (OOC)

The Grey Lady
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Really?! I jest. It's all good. I think I just have a tendency to get lost in details, the affirmation of taking creative liberties, shall we say, was quite helpful!
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Har de har har, you'll be laughing when Cthulhu melts your brain first lol
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Name: Sebastian 'Seb' von Wintershield

Title: Baron

Birthplace: Edinburgh, Scotland

Residence: Wintershield Manor, a lavish estate nestled in the Scottish countryside

Appearance: Baron Sebastian is a dashing figure with tousled chestnut hair, piercing green eyes, and a charming smile. He possesses a tall and athletic build, which he accentuates with tailored suits and fashionable accessories. His impeccable grooming and stylish appearance make him the center of attention in any social gathering.

Personality: Baron Sebastian is known for his extravagant lifestyle and unapologetic pursuit of luxury. He relishes in the materialistic side of life, indulging in the finest fashion, gourmet cuisine, and opulent experiences. He is charismatic, exuding confidence and charm, effortlessly captivating those around him. However, beneath his flamboyant persona, there lies a shrewd businessman who knows how to leverage his wealth and connections to his advantage.

Talents: Seb's most compelling skill is his ability to network and build relationships. He has a natural gift for socializing and can effortlessly navigate the complexities of high society. His charm and charisma make him the life of the party, drawing people to him like moths to a flame.

Skills:

• Fashion Connoisseur: Sebastian possesses an innate sense of style and is well-versed in the latest fashion trends. He is often sought after for fashion advice and frequently attends haute couture events.
    • Fine Dining and Wine Tasting: Seb has developed a refined palate and is well-versed in gourmet cuisine and wine appreciation. He enjoys exploring the culinary world and experiencing the finest dining establishments.
    • Equestrian Sports: Baron Sebastian is an accomplished equestrian, excelling in show jumping and dressage. He finds solace and exhilaration in the equestrian arts.
    • Hosting Extravagant Events: Seb has a talent for organizing extravagant parties and events, ensuring every detail is meticulously planned to create an unforgettable experience for his guests.
    • Business Acumen: Behind his extravagant lifestyle, Seb possesses a keen business sense. He understands investments, real estate, and the art of negotiation, enabling him to maintain and expand his wealth.

Brief History: Baron Sebastian von Wintershield was born into a wealthy aristocratic family with a long lineage of successful businessmen. From an early age, he was exposed to a life of luxury and excess, developing a penchant for the finer things in life. Seb inherited the title of Baron and a considerable fortune upon his father's passing. He has since embraced his role as a prominent socialite, skillfully leveraging his family's wealth and influence to expand his network and pursue his materialistic desires.

Family: Sebastian has an older brother, Maximillian von Wintershield, who is next in line to inherit the family estate and title. Max, though more reserved and conservative in his approach, shares a deep bond with Sebastian. Their father, Baron Rudolf von Wintershield, was a renowned industrialist and successful entrepreneur. Their mother, Lady Isabella von Wintershield, is a prominent socialite who supports her sons' lavish lifestyles.

Friends:

• Lady Arabella Kensington: A fellow socialite with a taste for luxury, Lady Arabella shares Sebastian's love for extravagant experiences and often accompanies him to exclusive events. Her sharp wit and infectious laughter make her a delightful companion, and Sebastian values her friendship for the sense of adventure and shared indulgence they enjoy together.
    • Count Augustus von Stirling: A charismatic and influential noble, Count Augustus is Sebastian's closest friend. They have known each other since childhood and share a bond forged through their shared upbringing in the aristocratic circles. They engage in friendly competition when it comes to their materialistic pursuits and often collaborate on various social projects. Count Augustus is known for his elegance and charm, complementing Sebastian's flamboyant nature.
    • Duchess Amelia Sinclair: Known for her elegance and sophistication, Duchess Amelia is Sebastian's confidante. As a member of the high aristocracy, she moves in the same circles as Sebastian and offers him guidance in matters of social etiquette and diplomatic maneuvering. Her refined taste and calm demeanor provide a balancing influence in Sebastian's life.

Reputation: Sebastian von Wintershield is a prominent figure in the social sphere, known for his extravagant lifestyle and unapologetic pursuit of luxury. His name is synonymous with opulence and indulgence. He is revered by some as a trendsetter in fashion and a connoisseur of the finer things in life. However, there are those who view him with envy and skepticism, seeing his materialistic pursuits as shallow and excessive. His reputation also extends to his business acumen, with many acknowledging his ability to leverage his wealth and connections for personal gain. Overall, Sebastian's reputation is one of a flamboyant and influential figure in high society, embodying the epitome of extravagance.

Goal: Due to Sebastian's grand reputation, one can consider that he intends to marry one of the daughters of the Habergam family and build an even grander legacy for his own family. However, there are hushed rumors in a few social circles - Sebastian's older brother, Maximillian, was one of the few that previously entered the mansion before and came out as a changed person. Thus, an even greater shadow was cast upon the younger brother - and one can assume that Sebastian intends to step out of his brother's shadow due to jealousy. And what better way to than to build a true alliance with the Habergam?
    Last edited by RedKayne; 06-11-2023 at 04:10 AM.

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

@Hannelorian - down to make Caroline and Sebastian rivals with prior history?

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Name: Sorin Iorghu Otvoş
    Title: Professor

Birthplace: Hermanstadt, Transylvania
    Residence: London, England

Appearance
    Professor Otvoş stands at a rugged five feet and nine inches. He has bags under his eyes and a partially sunken expression. He is often seen wearing a finely put together suit with a cane to be used as support. He has reading spectacles hanging around his neck, and a hairline that is receding.

Personality
    Often referred to as "that crazy history man" by his peers, Professor Otvoş is best described as an eccentric intellectual with an appetite for the strange and ancient. He often fantasizes about the various ancient cultures that existed before his own. However, juxtaposing this, he is deep-thinking and philosophical; being open-minded to a degree.

Talents
    While he does have spectacles needed to read up close, his eyes when viewing distant objects are still superb at this age. He is highly aware of his surroundings to an almost frightening degree. He is known for spooking people with how reactive he is to a person's response or call.

Skills
    • Avid Chess Player
    • Poetry
    • Violinist
    • Dancing
    • Memory Recall
    • Chronological Thinking

Brief Historical Profile
    Professor Sorin Iorghu Otvoş was born in 1788 to a large wealthy household consisting of not only his parents and siblings, but his grandparents too. Sorin's early years were dedicated to homeschooling and tutoring on part of his father's fears of violence in the streets after the revolt from four years prior. However, in those years he developed a deep fascination for antiquity from reading his father's books on ancient Greece.

By his pre-teenage to teenage years, he had fully moved to England. His father picking up a lucrative business deal with some industrious aristocrats. His mother became known for her violinist skills, which is where he came to learn the instrument. As for his education, he was placed third in his class after exams and later came to devote his early adult life to archeological expeditions. He traveled the world, partaking in some of the most significant archeological discoveries in the late 18th century.

His late twenties were found with him being partially isolated from his family and friends, choosing to engage with his studies rather than socialize. The result of this is graduation from the University of London with a Masters in archeology and easy promotion to a teaching position at the university due to his achievements over the course of his university career.

Family, Friends, and Rivals
    • Iorghu Otvos Brasoveanu - Father - Relation: Shakey; No Contact
    • Angelica Iorghu (Maiden: Lucian) Constantin - Mother - Relation: Strong; Frequent Contact
    • Nandru Iorghu Otvos - Oldest Brother - Relation: Weak; Infrequent Contact
    • Roxana Iorghu Otvos - Younger Sister - Rleation Strong; Frequent Contact
    • Sorana Iorghu Otvos - Youngest Sister - Relation: Strong; Frequent Contact
    • Tiberiu Iorghu Otvos - Youngest Brother - Relation: Strongl; Frequent Contact

• Professor Herbert Tilford - Relation: Strong; Infrequent Contact
    • Professor Alma Debenham - Relation: Weak; Frequent Contact
    • Captain Absalom Donnell - Relation: Strong; Frequent Contact

• Doctor Jeremiah Wise - Relation: Hostile; Infrequent Contact

Reputation: His knowledge of ancient history is next to none, and his exploits in archeology will have people singing praises. However, his eccentricity and odd speech turns many off to his conversation.

Goals: He desires to know more about the ancient world and its secrets. Whatever they may contain.
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 06-11-2023 at 03:40 PM.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Ooh, I love both characters. I am liking how our party is coming together. Both accepted!
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

The Grey Lady
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

@RedKayne, oh heck yeah! Let's rival it up!

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I need to finish up my character.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

This is going to be very interesting.

The Grey Lady
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I'm certainly hoping it will be. Based on this little case I think it'll be a riot.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast