Thread: [M|OOC] Confessions of the Untamed (Naming and Miss Devil)

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Default [M|OOC] Confessions of the Untamed (Naming and Miss Devil)

| Confessions of the Untamed |

This thread is rated M, for all of the usual reasons. Potential readers beware!

I promise that I'll pretty this part up with an actual plot synopsis once we've finished ironing out all the details lmao

Spoiler: Blank character sheet 

Spoiler: Original idea pitch 

Spoiler: Key points so far 
    Last edited by Namingtoohard; 06-25-2023 at 02:37 AM.

Demonic Princess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I LIKE: General, Fantasy but not scifi, Romance, I love to love, I love school RPs too!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

This is for me to have my cs which will get made sometime today hopefully.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

And this is where mine will go, when the time comes.

In the meantime, we may as well start discussing plot things. First off, let me know if there's anything about my original pitch that you want to change, anything extra you want to add, any scenes you think might be fun to include, or whatever else. I know I've said this before, but I'm generally pretty open-minded and flexible, so don't hold back.

In any case, I've been thinking a little about what sort of culture we might want to base our setting on. I have a strong preference for Western-style dragons, but our discussions in DT make it clear that we both enjoy depictions of Eastern cultures, and the royal family mentioned in our plot give me strong feudal monarchy sort of vibes. We could always pull from both sides, or mess around and come up with something a little more unique, but I'd be interested to hear what you prefer before my imagination runs away with things haha.

Demonic Princess
    I LIKE: General, Fantasy but not scifi, Romance, I love to love, I love school RPs too!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I liked the original pitch I am going to get a CS up sometime this weekend. I am just literally working mandatory OT. I did not forget about you!

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Oh, no worries! It'd be a little unfair for me to judge you when I've been slacking on the CS myself haha. So long as I know that you're still interested and haven't disappeared completely, I can be very patient. Thank you for letting me know, and I hope things at work settle down some time soon!

Demonic Princess
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yeah, we got a large work order and thus mandatory OT was implemented. x-x I am using my PTO to cover today so I can have a break before next week... I will be on for five 11 hour days possibly 6... If death will just come for me... I beg thee for my regularly scheduled schedule once more.

Also if possibly can we update the first post to include what was discussed in DMs so I don't forget? (I have tired brain and can't always remember ever plotline so it would be good to have a spot where we keep track of it)

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yikes. Death almost sounds preferable, under those circumstances. I'm honestly shocked that's even legal, but I guess the laws are different in your neck of the woods. Hopefully things go back to normal some time soon!

I can definitely make that happen. I'm a little busy with work for the next three days or so, but I have a nice break afterwards, so I'll figure something out then. Will try and put the finishing touches on my CS during that time, too.

Demonic Princess
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Alright, hi sorry for going MIA, are you still interested in this thread?

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yep, definitely still interested!