Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternate Reality (Interest Check)

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I still look forward to seeing what might be done with this for role-playing if I can be included. I admit I favor using Tom Bombadil as a character to roleplay. If that is too unfamiliar I will still take another character that can be used for it. If private messaging is preferred for discussion for this, instead of here, that would be alright with me too.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Danny has a history of starting RPs and then disappearing from them. Usually Danny gets to the point where the players actually start playing the game before disappearing. Danny last logged in on the 10th. I have a feeling it has happened again.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KRCmdrSheppard View Post
    Danny has a history of starting RPs and then disappearing from them. Usually Danny gets to the point where the players actually start playing the game before disappearing. Danny last logged in on the 10th. I have a feeling it has happened again.
    Thanks for posting this information. I have seen some who do that. I like to give the benefit of the doubt, to have the opportunity to roleplay with any other through our writing that wants that as much as I do. So I would still have been waiting, and checking on this thread, while it is at the front page of the list of all the threads I have posted in. But there are a great many of those, that when a thread gets old enough that it is pushed back from the front page of the list by more recent threads I generally would neglect to check it then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12