Thread: Rebellion OOC (u/c)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fandom, slice of life, fantasy, historical fiction.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Recruiting Rebellion OOC (u/c)

Spoiler: Note 

"This was once a world of peace. Long ago, before you or I existed, our earth was inhabited by a population that understood the necessity of cooperation and obedience. War simply did not exist. Those who lived looked toward their Great Ruler with admiration rather than contempt. Those misguided few who dared to impose upon this peace were vanquished before the sparks of their illness could grow into a full flame. You see, my children, the inhabitants of that world understood a very simple truth: war is raged by nations, but it is human beings that must pay the price."

From an early age, these words are heard and reiterated by every child born into the continent of Thrace, the home of the Kyrian empire. The children are expected to take these words to heart and forevermore defer to none other than Emperor Tyndareus, lord, and master of Kirios, the world's greatest superpower.

The day that Tyndareus seized the throne is a day that will forever live in infamy. Villages have burned under the watchful eye of his soldiers, thousands have been enslaved, and countless have lost their lives in days past. His elemental soldiers enforce numerous laws and carry out his will. Those closest to Tyndareus have admitted that the so-called Great King sees the world as nothing but a game and the rest little more than the pieces on the board. His lust for greatness and power is insatiable.

The Kyrian Empire is in control of the vast majority of the continent. From their throne in the capitol of Gytheum, Tyndareus and his wife Hermione, are able to watch the world crumble as they rule with an iron fist. The nations of Pseira, Chios, and Lutz have pledged their undying fidelity to the king. The three nations of S'Vell, Mythos, and Edessa have earned their independence successfully after a long and arduous battle.

The war is far from over. Tyndareus may have lost the battle but he is eager to regain his missing pieces and extend his reach farther than ever. Rebellion is on the horizon. Will you participate? Or will you step aside and watch?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spoiler: Roles 

Spoiler: Rules 

Spoiler: Reserve and profile skeletons 

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

To the rebellion. That certainly has my interest.

I love to write and that includes for using in role-playing, and using fantasy interests me. I will respond in role-playing posts regularly with a few paragraphs each time, and I write well, and will always be including my creativity. Relationships of my roleplayed character can go in any directions.