Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 171819

Thread: PITCH BLACK〔M〕「Hoef & Hannelorian」

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

"I think we're about to get those answers.." He slowly stepped over to the locker he had fixated on the entirety that she had spoke. He noticed that it was locked just like the others. So with his weapon drawn, he fired off a round. That bolt blasted the lock wide open, and out came a dogman who swung at Hachi with a blade made from bone.

Hachiro strained as he reflexively yanked his head out of the way of the blade, and kicked the creature into the opposite wall to discombobulate. When some distance was made, he then casted three arcs of light that leapt from his hand and into it. This resulted in three punched holes, and a corpse on the ground.

He panted, a little exasperated from the jump scare. He stared at the corpse for a few seconds, ready to shoot it if it got back up. However when the coast proved to be clear, he lowered his guard. "Well.. There's one," he sighed and stepped over it to the stairs. He scaled them, remaining a little wary.

He arrived on the landing, and scanned the area. He didn't see anything too out of the ordinary. There was a T-junction that led to the ends of either wing of the mansion. Taking into account the placement of her room from Nora's description, he turned right and made his way down the passageway. He took stock of all the peepholes and doors, and where they were in relation to the official hallways.

Although this information gathering came to an abrupt end when Hachi heard voices coming from behind a door at the end of the passageway. He stood before it and it appeared to be far more decorated than all the other doors down here. This was definitely where they needed to be, but they were people inside. He listened in, but could only make it a few words here and there. "I count two people.. Two women possibly? It might be Kei and the Ambassador.."

The Grey Lady
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

There had been a dogman in the locker. "How did it even get there? Maybe someone shut it in?" Nora moved to scratch her head, having quickly abandoned the notion of attempting to figure out how or why it was stuck in a locker. Despite the scare, Hachi moved swiftly and put an end to the creatures life. Nora followed behind toward the staircase. And then they ascended them. Everything seemed ordinary still, nothing unusual aside from that dogman. The silence that pervaded the hallway however, was rather upsetting. This was a house that should have been filled with life, laughter, or at least the sounds of misery of oppressed nobility.

Moving until they had reached the end of the corridor, Hachi vocalized what his thoughts were. Nora only raised a finger to her lips, indicating that the two should be quiet and cautious. At first Nora gently placed her ear against the door, careful not press the small release latch which would have opened it.

"There are two voices. Women. Correct." Nora closed her eyes and in the small space, she knelt down and began to concentrate. She called out with her mind, carefully, quietly, sneakily. "I can feel them... let me see... if I can connect." Nora took a few deep breaths in and focused as hard as she could. Nora hadn't really attempted this kind of thing when she couldn't clearly see the targets.

"Before we make ourselves known, should we not see what ladies discuss when they know the help aren't around?" Nora and Hachi were the help in this scenario. It didn't take much longer for Nora to essentially back door her way into the consciousnesses beyond, and she was able to integrate into the bridge she had built with Hachi, so that the thoughts and words unfolding could be shared with them.
    I loved you completely. And you loved me the same. That's all. The rest is confetti.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 171819