Thread: Interest Check For My Weird Sci-Fi/Dystopian Dream

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Default Interest Check For My Weird Sci-Fi/Dystopian Dream

I'm this guy, Russian. @ my old childhood neighborhood. For the most part cops don't mess with folk. They let them get away with shit. Then there's this girl. She's more like a robot but has some feelings. She's not supposed to leak information and the Russian guy knows she would never do this. Why? Not too sure. Then she sort of gets away from the Russian guy on some drunken night but that's a usual occurrence. She doesn't say anything to other people; calls the Russian guy "daddy". She sleeps with a cop. And says some things to him she isn't supposed to and the cop gets ahold of something the Russian guy possesses. It is a device of some sort. When the cop pulls it out to show him in said cop's vehicle the Russian dude freezes a little. What is the device? It's small, about the size of a bigger man's hand, and rectangular. Some sort of metal and has a few buttons on it. Don't know what it does but it's important. The cop let's him hold it and after a couple seconds the Russian dude speaks into it and @ the girl - says something along the lines of "get out". And in some scramble he overtakes the cop's car and starts the car, driving off into the night.

At one point, before he gets in the car with the cop - passenger's door open... he is leading the girl back to his own car from the cop's car. I don't remember exactly how he got to be in the cop's car but yeah. I think the cop hollers over at him, says something or whatever and it causes him to head over. Could turn into an interesting sci-fi, dystopian-type RP. Maybe at some point I'll run it but not rn. I am in no way, shape, or form ready to take on an RP as GM especially without a CO-GM. Or maybe I'll just do it anyways lol.

UNLESS, somebody was willing to work with me as CO-GM and the roleplay was slow-paced. I just really wanted to get this out there to see if there was any interest. Ideas and questions welcome.

I was originally thinking this as a group RP but it could also be a private RP so I'm posting to both sections if that's okay lmao. Idk if this is even enough of an idea since it was just a dream I had between three people.

& the whole "daddy" thing, idk what that is about. She just calls him that. They're lowkey together but also not??? My dreams can be odd.

For the private section this could include romance.

AS I SAID THO, this would have to be slow-paced if I kicked it off.

EDIT: it's 5am and I forgot how rpa works - THIS WOULD BE A MATURE RP
    Last edited by ElizabethStark; 07-27-2023 at 12:11 PM.

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Idk why I posted this lmao. Sounds lame but I wanted this to be related to the dude and the robot woman. And other characters. More sci-fi than anything. Literally this is super vague.

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

It could be something another one who is really creative might work something from, you would need to be trusting for that. I could be saying I am really creative, and daring, but I also perceive I would not be really so trusted with someone else's vision.