Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 202122

Thread: [M] War and Peace ~ Breggo and Hannelorian [IC]

Little ball of fire
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

“Your royal highness,” Radisson bowed as the princess passed him, her ladies in waiting seeming to stream after her unbidden in perfect synchronization. There was no need to address what the princess wanted him to know even as he was left alone with the blonde woman who had been on his mind rather frequently. He smiled gently, his eyes taking her in as his heart seemed to flutter. He looked around, trying to see who was still around the relative reclusiveness of the royal tent, his eyes scanning the men and women milling around before he turned back to Georgiana. She seemed to float forward, her hands resting on his jacket.

“We…will give rise to rumors this way,” Radisson itched to hold her but he held himself back, gripping the girl's elbows instead, squeezing lightly. “I’m glad Little George is doing well - thank you for keeping him out of Fenrir's way. What else have you been up to while I was away? Causing mayhem like always?”

No, he couldn't express his true emotions at the moment but he hoped she would understand - he missed her, he was happy to see her, there was still a big unknown between them. Or rather, he was still waiting for her to make the decision they needed to make, the one he had time to think about and was at peace with. Their union was, in many ways, inevitable, and while he could act on it, he wanted to preserve her position especially when they were on display for all nobility to see. The rumors and scandal didn't scare him but it were extra complications to something he hoped would stay under the radar.

“My father invited me for dinner,” Radisson's voice dropped, trying to look for an answer in the woman's eyes. “With my betrothed.”

The Grey Lady
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

"Rumors? What do you mean. I'm simply... dusting off your jacket." George responded rather coolly, even as he grasped her elbows. It was difficult to find the patience to restrain herself. Georgiana wanted to take a step back but she couldn't move. Such was the feeling of intense need to be near Radisson, as though she had been starving for him, or she was so parched and he was the only water in sight. "No mayhem. Well, none of my doing anyway." George chuckled lightly and found herself biting at her lower lip, almost like she was unsure of what she was supposed to be doing. And then he mentioned the dinner with Lord Greville.

"Your betrothed?" George asked entirely skeptical at first. "Who is she?" That was a joke. George obviously knew he had meant her. "I haven't yes yet... I need... a few more days Radisson." Georgiana looked toward the floor before her eyes lifted to look around at the passers by, most paid no mind to the two, but some did indeed find their glances landing upon the couple. "You know... why. Is it better for me to say yes now? When I feel like I have a choice? Or is it better to say yes when I know I'm carrying your child." Her voice had lowered into a delicate hush.

Georgiana sighed. "I don't mean to say... that I don't want to be with you. But you and I both know that you will be the Knight. You will be the man in the shining armor who will swoop in to take care of me. I... have feelings for you. But can you be so sure you want to spend the rest of your days tied to me? A fallen Princess? I'm not... Saskia or Beatrix. I'm not refined or dignified. I'm not special. I'm just a girl who can't control herself whenever you are near." George felt her hands moving to slide down his arms to hold onto them now.

"You are a Lord. A Knight. You could have your pick of any lady. I'm selfish for wanting to keep you to myself. For wanting to say yes but I'm forced to say yes. I'm not deserving of you. Or any of this. I am here by the grace and kindness of another foreigner... tell me that you're sure. That this is what you want. Not that it is the right thing to do. But tell me that this is what you truly want Radisson."

Georgiana looked up and into his eyes, holding him there at a measured distance of an arm's length.
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 202122