Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BEJEWELED〔M〕〔IC〕「Hoef & GodlyD&D」

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Slamp came to the first body with all the extra weight pulled to the earth. The edge of Slamp's own body made curves on either side which formed a scoop right there, for Slamp to pick up that one, Officer Helmered. And Slamp shaped a kind of a portion of a funnel along which Slamp slid Officer Helmered inward, as that one cried, "Aaargh! Help!"

Slamp said, "Too bad, that is not the plea I look for." And Officer Helmered went down into the great echinoderm mouth at the center.

Slamp had stopped there, momentarily. Slamp said, "That is not all I can do. There is so much more you have not seen. I could not even tell you all of what I might do. Now see this!"

A tongue of fire surged up from the creature, that opened then into a view of another realm. And an unfamiliar creature then flew out from there, and then another, and then another, in total ten had come out from there. They were also flat, with eyes on one side and a toothy maw also of an echinoderm form below the eyes with edges of either side spread out far enough that they sort of flew with those as they came downward toward the men.

Slamp said, "I have not heard any of you beg me to let you serve me. That will be all you can do, with the short remaining opportunity you have, to have me spare you. And none should tempt me to show what more I would do."

These creatures, envelopers, came toward men further on who had not fallen toward the ground, one came right at Erhardt.

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Erhardt watched as Officer Helmered fell before this unholy creature. This was the last straw.

"No more men are to die this day," his knuckles ran white, "This is His Will." He prepared himself, sliding into a ready stance. When the starfish-like creatures came, Erhardt met them with the swing his of blade and the shedding of holy energy. In a flash of radiant light, the echinoderms were no more; reduced to ash in mere moments. "You have spoken your last words monster, now you will be judged."

Erhardt readied his stance once more, but this time he called forth the Power of Hylax. Here he spoke a prayer only really uttered by priests saying,

"By His Will,
    To the Glory of his Passion,
    There can be no greater strength,
    Found only in His embrace,
    Grant me strength of Heavenly One,
    Lay down your fire and destruction,
    Upon your enemies,
    HOFEN HAIL HYLAX!!"

In the next moment, a blue flame crawled across his blade; shrouding it. He stepped in, the force of the step caused the ground to heave, and leapt from his place. He moved so fast that he flashed like lightning. The strike was aimed precisely for Slamps' soul, punishing this creature and evaporating its form. Without a second thought, the creature was engulfed in hellish flames that caused searing pain to this so-called god. But he wasn't done.

Erhardt stepped back in, and let loose a flurry of strikes that rended whatever remained of its corporeal form. Each strike struck with such speed that the slug demon was rendered helpless to the assault, displaying Hylax's ever-present dominion over this island.

Once the being was returned from once it came, Erhardt assessed who stood and who fell.
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 02-27-2024 at 10:57 PM.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Ildapan was returning to that coast with Gernot, Janxhed, and the others who had gone together inland and across this island of the Damuzi, and here they came near to where this scene had been taking place. Ildapan just saw the sixteen hundred square feet of the great flat shiny being rise of levitating from the ground, and with a flash then immediately disappear from being seen anywhere there. He came to where many men appeared to be lying down on the ground, and Erhardt standing there himself, with a bright sword he held. Ildapan called to Erhardt, "What has happened here?"

Erhardt explained that this monstrously huge unknown being, shining brightly with a structure like a starfish mouth seen on top had come from somewhere else outside of this reality to claim this island, threatening them who stood in its way, and Erhardt had power from Hylax to stand against that being to banish it from their reality with his attacks. Apparently that being went back to the realm it had come from.

Ildapan said, "As you are within the real service of Hylax that makes these things possible, you must speak to all others from our people with the rest of us who have witnessed the help of Hylax to the Damuzi people and wills no harm to them, and that others must leave them and their land alone. Those of the Kingdom of Nynmark are gone, defeated by the help sent by Hylax, and there is not yet legitimate basis for any intrusion into this island. Let us see if these men can get up, and then let us go do that."

The men who had collapsed with great weight added now were feeling the weight diminish again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345