Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: DEUS INFERNA〔M〕〔IC〕「Hoef & ZiekwaltZier」

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Rev watched as the attention they were getting was starting to grow to an uncontrollable level. He sighed and said, "Yeah, I know.. Lemme get a box to go, and then we can leave. Although," he glanced over at the buff dudes staring them down, "I might as well forgo the box and just leave now.." He looked over at the bar tender who was staring daggers at him. The look they were giving him made him realize that he shouldn't start a fight in here.

Thus he proceeded to just drop a good amount of gold on the table, and motioned to Alois to leave.

Walking pass the angry men, and exiting the dive-in, Rev made it to the sidewalk where the fresh air was more inviting the suffocating tension downstairs. He took a deep breath and exhaled, letting go of all the fighting spirit he was going to unleash on that room. He looked back, turning to wait for his newfound church buddy.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Alois stood up and left the establishment with Rev. "Sorry if it wasn't for me then you wouldn't have had to leave your meal behind. I tend to pull a lot of attention anywhere I go. Sometimes its good attention other times it isn't. In this case I would say it wasn't so good." Alois stated as he looked at Rev and chewed his bottom lip looking at his new investigative partner. He felt responsible for Rev having to leave behind his leftovers from his meal so he decided he would make it up to him. "Seeing as it is my fault you couldn't get the rest of your food to go I'll make it up to you and take you out for dinner sometimes. Any place is fine even if it's expensive, as I can afford it so if there is a place you've been wanting to go let me know. I easily get reservations for even the hardest high class restaurants." Alois said as he walked with Rev hoping they didn't get any more trouble coming their way though he could handle himself if need be.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Rev rested his hands on the back of his head as he thought about a suitable place for them to eat. "Then why not we try that fancy shmancy interstellar restuarant that just opened up recently. I hear that got some killer Imperial food! I've always wanted to try their cuisines!" He looked genuinely excited about this, and proceeded to go on a tirade about it for the next several minutes.

But after that, as the two rounded the corner, some neerdowells bump into the two of them. This caused one of them to slip his hands in to Alois' pocket. However, Rev was watching in this very moment and had stopped him dead in his tracks. "Looks like we got some trouble, partner!" He twisted the man's arm back, and hear several bits of bones snap in several places as it buckled underneath the pressure and tension.

Rev saw how it wasn't just those two, but a small group of six. The other four were hiding out in nearby alleys, and thus descended upon the two like locusts. This forced Rev to pull away from the one man he was fighting to focus on dealing with the fresh four that stepped into the fray. "Looks like things just go interesting."
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 02-09-2024 at 05:25 PM.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Alright I can get us into that place with ease. Sure it may be a new restaurant but I have quite the influence in the food industry. I'm known as a foodie in the upper echelon of society. As a side hobby I do food reviews for different establishments." Alois stated as he looked at Rev and smiled at him before he was bumped into by a man who tried to give him a five finger discount. "Seems we have found some trouble." Alois stated before adjusting his jacket and cleared his throat going serious as he looked at the group. "If you gentleman know what's best for you then all of you will walk away, otherwise I'm afraid I'll have to pay for some unnecessary medical bills in your stead. I wouldn't wish to spend more than what is necessary this month. If you leave now I won't have to get rough." Alois said as he cracked his neck and started to stretch and limber up in case trouble did rear it's ugly head.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

It appeared that diplomacy wasn't going to be an option.

The four thugs, unaware of the combat prowess of both Rev and Alois, stepped in to engage. The four split into two groups of two. The first two closed the distance with Alois; one was holding a spiked-bat while the other was brandishing a knife. The one the bat stepped into an overhead downward slash, aiming strictly for Alois' head. The one with the knife leaned down and dove in, attempting to jab the knife straight into Alois' abdomen. Both attempted strikes were aimed to kill.

In those same six seconds, the other two closed the distance with Rev. One had another bat, while the other was brandishing a longer blade. The one with the bat attempted to step in, and swing upward; aiming for the big guy's jaw. The one with the blade wasted no chance and proceeded to swing wide in a downward arc onto Rev's shoulder; hoping to cleave it off.

Rev, seeing the swing prior to the thug making it, leaned back to dodge the bat and centered himself to take the sword. However, due to Rev's strangely indomitable body, the sword only bounces. He grabbed the thug and proceeded to throw him across the street into a car; caving in the side of it with his body. He then grabbed the other thug, and slammed his head into the pavement; causing that to cave-in as well. "Mines are taken care of," he said with so much delight that it was a little unsettling.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Alois ready for his attackers moved to the right slightly blocking the bat being swung down with his left arm by deflecting it near the man's hands, a moment later lifting his right leg and caught pushed the hands of the man with the knife down with his foot before striking the batter's jaw with his palm, before grabbing the batter's head to slam into the brick wall and spun around to roundhouse kick the man with the knife in his ribs knocking him down and then stomped his chest and twisted his leg to add to the impact. "I've taken care of my ruffians as well." Alois said as he used a bit more technique than brute strength working their weaknesses against them.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Rev whistled at Alois' fighting skills, arms crossed. "Not bad.. Ya use more of the kung fu stuff that I see on the holo.. Wait, does that mean you have those sifu guys you go to to train!?" Rev seemed rather fascinated in Alois' capabilities, ignoring the fact that these goons were now on the ground groaning in pain. It took one of those goons running into his foot for Rev to realize where they were, and proceeded to slap his head lightly.

"Sorry. Uhh.. Let's talk where there aren't several men dying from internal bleeding," he chuckled at that morbid joke and started to walk off to his place. Or what would constitute as "his place."

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Actually I am self taught, I purchased instruction books on how to fight and learned on my own. I could go to a dojo but I don't know what others would think if they knew I was capable of such a thing as a man of the cloth. I learned how to fight not to harm but to protect myself and others from harm." Alois said as he looked at Rev and cleared his throat. "Right we should get out of here, we don't want any more uninvited trouble." Alois stated before he started to walk away from the scene with Rev.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The two arrived at Caesia's place, and when Rev stepped through the front door, he got a face full of a slipper. Unflinching he looked at where the slipper came from, and saw that it was the lady of house; clearly angry at him for not coming home sooner. He held his hands up in defense saying, "I know this looks bad, but please I can explain."

"Explain what? That you were at the center of fucking terrorist attack!?" Caesia came out blazing.

"I didn't know the building was going to come down ontop of me! And plus, look I found me a pretty boy," he lightly yanked Alois' arm, pulling him into the room with comedic timing.

Caesia's demeanor changed as soon as she saw him, "I uh.. Huh.. Okay, you're forgiven.. For now."

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Sorry to have caused you worry. The attack was most likely done to go after myself and the other higher ups." Alois said as he looked at Caesia when they went into the establishment. As they did Alois didn't notice that he had a couple scrapes from the attack on his arm from the wooden bat he had blocked.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast