Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Group RP...

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omgLYNX View Post
    And since that Magikarp thing happened on a boat, it probably wouldn't be too difficult to catch a tentacool at some point close.
    Oh no... it wouldn't be too hard to do. Heck... you could do the catching of those two by a lake. It'd be the same effect. It'd work the same. But i think that once you see the sign up or character thread... to put your character into the pot... you'll see the details of the adventure... then once done... You'll be ready for the actual thread itself and be really in on the whole adventure.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I will admit I did not know enough about it though I was trying but just writing posts on my own without getting involved with you or another there interacting with my character while I was trying to have my character involved did not continue to interest me enough.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyD&D View Post
    I will admit I did not know enough about it though I was trying but just writing posts on my own without getting involved with you or another there interacting with my character while I was trying to have my character involved did not continue to interest me enough.
    That now makes twice that you dropped out. not that i am keeping track. But it does get hard to not notice. Although... i can't deny that you were trying to keep in line but just had trouble... Which lead to either fish... or cut bait. You tried. That's all one can keep in perspective. It was fun while it went for you.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Anyone else up to joining? Door's still open here. Just come on in and state your interest.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Anyone else up to joining? Door's still open here. Just come on in and state your interest.

Bump!

Military, Slice of Life, Anime Fandoms
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

I'll be back in a week or two.
    "Good men mean well, we just don't always end up doing well."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Calling out any new willing participants. If there are any more who'd like to join... Step up and come on in. I'll provide any and all details that one requires. Anything. Just say the word.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Could I get the list of gyms again?
    Also, I have an idea for a gym.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omgLYNX View Post
    Could I get the list of gyms again?
    Also, I have an idea for a gym.
    Gym #1: Cleveland - The Rock Gym. Slogan: "The Rocky tension of the Nation. "Face the Rock of Power""
    Gym #2: New York City- The Steel Gym. Slogan: "Come meet the Steel plating foundation of the nation"
    Gym #3: Chicago- The Flying Gym. Slogan: "Take to the skies in the wind and the air. Reach up for the Sky!"
    Gym #4: Salt Lake City- The Normal Gym. Slogan: "Come and show us your skills with normal array"
    Gym #5: Colorado Gym- The Ice Gym. Slogan: "Trail through the Icy Peril. The Arctic snow shall bring no delight!"
    Gym #6: Las Vegas Gym- The Fairy Gym. Slogan: "It's a fairy world, Don't be shy... come and say Hi!"
    Gym #7: San Francisco Gym- The Eerie Ghost/Psychic. Slogan: "It's a spoooooky Eerie road. Travelers and trainers take warn."
    Gym #8: Hollywood Gym- The Electric Shock. Slogan: "Prepare for a high voltage Shutdown. Can you handle the power of the Electrical surge?"
    Gym #9: Los Angeles Gym- Ground Breaking. Slogan: "Shake, Rattle and Quake! IT'S AN EARTHQUAKE! Watch the ground snap and rumble you away!"
    Gym #10: Phoenix Gym- Fire/Fighting Combo. Slogan: "Taste the Fire of the one's soul and the fighting spirit of a Pokemon's heart!"
    Gym #11: Houston Gym- The Dragon Gym. Slogan: "The fierce rage of the Dragon. Can you tame the Dragon's raging fury?"
    Gym #12: Orlando Gym- The Water/Dark Gym. Slogan: "The terror of the Deep is near. Tread carefully/The Dark spirit of the pokemon. Can you escape the dark that comes?"

And you can make a idea for a secret Gym... but the Original Line-up is as shown. But... I can welcome for a secret Gym. It'd be a good idea to do something to shake things up a little.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Well, this new gym would have the benefit of making the thing we discussed make more sense.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast