Thread: Looking for a roleplay partner

New Forum Person
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    romance and slice of life
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Looking for a roleplay partner

I have a few ideas message me if any peek your interest
    1) Pretty simple it would be a story based off player/flirt x president student counsel our characters have ever meet but lately your character has been causing trouble and it always comes to my character having to drag you to the princaples office. At first it was just your character being your character but he begins to cause trouble to try and get closer to my character whos never dated or thought of the idea of getting with anyone, nor does she have much 'fun' he teachs her how to live a little

2) basically a goody two shoes x a bad boy, they used to be childhood friends but since high-school started she had cut him off because if his habits and friends, however now they share the same class and have the same project, so he basically teaches her how to live a little and they argue and make up over and over again

3) pretty vague to leave room to do basically whatever we want, it would be playboy x new girl, where the playboy has been given a dare by one of his friends to try and win the girl over in 30 days on the day of homecoming if he does he wins a thosand dollars since they believe he cant do it. However as the challange goes on he begans falling for her, along with herself she began to trust him and he won her over, until she found out about the bet he got his money but lost her now he would have to try and win her back (this would start when they first meet)

4.) Vampire x kidnapper (human) This would be a forbidden romance, where my character has been kidnapped by the vampires and she has been forced to be around them, eventually she finds comfort in your character and they fall in love however vampires where never allowed to fall in love with humans, and then we go from there

5.) Mafia romance, daughter of mafia x bodyguard, you have been tasked with a job to keep the mafia daughter out of danger and inside the manison a job which practically every guard had either quite or died, maybe you can live through it and keep the job,...or maybe there will be a differnet problem that occurs...you were never allowed to fall for the girl..

The Grey Lady
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Hello there! Welcome to RPA, we're so glad you joined us! I'm Hannelorian a Roleplay Moderator. Feel free to call me Hanne if you'd prefer. I'll go ahead and go through some common questions here!

Why is your username in yellow?
    The yellow tint indicates that you're still a brand new member to the forum community. Note that there are some limitations to your access, such as limited number of PMs (about 2, so you may wish to clear your inbox after you've made your replies.) and the inability to view member profiles.

When will I be upgraded to a full member?
    Typically it's about 10 contributing posts, but the quickest path is to simply be active, post and engage with the community. Whether that be in RPs or in our social sections. Go on, say hello!

What's the first thing you should do as a new member?
    Take a quick read and familiarize yourself with the rules of our forum. I know, I know, rules already? These rules are straight forward and designed to protect all members of the RPA community. They're for your benefit, I promise!

How do you get to know members of the forum?
    Easy! Take a spin through Downtown! This is our social hub, get to know folks through fun and silly games, or join in on a conversation.

Where can you go to talk about your hobbies and interests?
    Well that would be our Entertainment section!

Wanna join a new or existing group RP?
    Check out this place!

Prefer to start to smaller and hone your skills in a 1 x 1?
    This is the place for you.

Whew, with that out of the way...

Feel free to talk to some of the other recent newbies in this section, and don’t be shy about PM-ing one of the moderators or other forum staff if you have a question or need some help finding writing partners. Here's a quick guide to what the colors mean:

Green: RP or Social Mods
    Purple: Admin
    Blue: Global Mod
    Pink: Technical Mod (for site related issues)

Enjoy!
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.