Page 38 of 119 FirstFirst ... 363738394088 ... LastLast

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay came over to them and sat down on the ground. “Are you feeling okay?” She asked and looked at Volcan. “Go get the aspirin. Also check the oatmeal that is on the stove.”
    Volcan nodded his head and did as he was told. He came back at gave the medication to Emrys. “Here man.”
    Tulay smiled and looked at Emrys with dreamy eyes. She knew the truth, but she couldn’t let him know. She cleared her throat. “Oatmeal will help.”

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys gave Volcan a grateful smile, and took the aspirin. He grimaced at the taste, and nodded a little. "...You're the best, Tule. Thanks."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay nodded and smiled. “You’re welcome. Now, get better. We both have work to do.” I have to be back at the bar again in a few hours.”
    Volcan sighed and went back to the kitchen. He knew that was a lie. Though he couldn’t say.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys groaned and took a drink of water. "I'm sorry... I clearly went too far last night. I'll be out of your hair as soon as I can stand up," he said with a slight chuckle.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay nodded her head and bit her lip. “What do you remember?” She asked softly and thanked Volcan as he brought Emrys a bowl of oatmeal.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 03-03-2024 at 06:01 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys gave him a grateful nod as well, and just held the bowl in his hands. He couldn't quite stomach food yet, he feared. He looked at it as he processed her question. He remembered Wanda, and he remembered her enchanting him. He remembered he had let her go. But he couldn't tell Tulay about any of that.
    "...I remember that girl, and she left, and you brought me a rum... from there it gets fuzzy."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay sighed and nodded her head. “Okay. Well, eat slowly.” She said and handed him a bucket. “This is for if you need to spew.”
    She then went to fix her and Volcan’s food. “You need anything else?” She called, honestly tired of saying those words at this point.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys nodded and leaned back on the couch, sighing softly. "I'm okay, Tulay... Thank you though. I'll just go home as soon as I can. I'm real sorry about drinking too much last night."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay sighed and gave Volcan his plate. She came into the living room with her plate. “You are okay. It’s okay to let loose every once in a while.” She said with a small laugh.
    Volcan came into the living room as well. He sat on the floor and started to eat. “Why did you decide to get drunk?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys smiled at Tulay, and then looked at Volcan. "I don't think I really made the conscious decision," he said with a slight, embarrassed laugh. "However there was a girl there and we hit it off quite well, but then she just suddenly left... That did suck."

Page 38 of 119 FirstFirst ... 363738394088 ... LastLast