Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36848586

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Wanda took a step back to run, but she was too late. She had fallen into a deep sleep.
    Tulay watched as the scene started to play out. She knew she promised to stay hidden, but she couldn’t let this woman hurt the man she loved. She lifted her spell from herself and took a step closer to Emrys. “It’s true, I was here the other night and I saw someone who was trying to catch the field on fire with magic.” She said and wrapped her arms nervously around Emrys arm. “There is a third Coven. I just learned that after I tried to attack Emrys. We learned together that there was a third one.”
    She then looked at Avan. “I can heal him. I have the power to make him all better.”
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 05-18-2024 at 01:05 PM.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys' face fell when he saw Tulay appear, his eyes wondering why she didn't stay hidden. Madam Minoes cast her furious glare at Tulay, and watched her indignantly as she spoke. She huffed when she said she could heal Avan and shook her head.
    "So this is the friend... Why should I believe anything you say? Either of you?!" She pointed her finger at Emrys. "You betrayed your own. You let your feelings cloud your judgement. We will find a suitable punishment for you. And you," she said, switching her finger to Tulay. "You will be executed before dawn," she said darkly.
    "NO!" Emrys exclaimed, and stood up to shield Tulay from Madam Minoes. "You're not listening!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay bit her lip and looked at Madam Minoes. “Look, if I were really a bad guy, why would I reveal myself to anyone?” She asked and crossed her arms over her chest. “My Coven has been trying to find the enemy for years.” She pointed out and stepped beside Emrys. “I have the same assignment as Emrys. “Find them. I could so easily tell him that I found yall to save my own life, but I’m not. You guys are not the enemy, someone else is.”

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Madam Minoes watched her with fury burning behind her eyes, but there was a hint of doubt there too. What Tulay said made sense, evwn if she wouldn't admit it right now. She was not one to easily be swayed though, especially when the stakes were this high. She looked between the two of them.
    "...Prove it, then," she said, her tone very distrustful still.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay looked at Emrys and gulped. She had no idea how to prove this. What if she was wrong? What would happen to her if she were. Her mind raced for a moment, but then she jumped when she heard a sound in the field.
    She quietly said a spell that heightened. her vision. Deep in the field were a group of witches and warlocks all mumbling a spell together. Before her eyes the crops slowly started to die around them.
    She let out a quiet gasp and looked at them. “Do you know the vision Heightened spell?” She asked then quietly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys and Madam Minoes both looked over at the field at the sound. Before Tulay spoke, Madam Minoes was already chanting a spell. She snapped her fingers and pointed her hands at the field, upon which a pulse wave spread through the whole field. The corn stopped swaying in the wind, and the group in the field all completely stilled. Madam Minoes had effectively stopped time for the area. She hadn't actually looked at what was afoot like Tulay, but she was pretty sure it was important.
    "What do you see?" she asked Tulay, gambling to trust her for the time being.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay looked into the field with her vision. “It was a group of witches they were just making the crops die.” She said and started to chant another spell to heal the crops. “I don’t know what their deal is.” She whispered and looked back at them. “Please believe me.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Madam Minoes looked at her. "...You two stay here. I'm going to have a look," she said and headed into the field.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay looked at Emrys and bit her lip. She hugged him, her body shaking uncontrollably. She knew she was right, but she was still scared. “I’m sorry I disobeyed you, but didn’t want you to be hurt.”
    The scene deep in the field was just as Tulay said it would be.

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36848586