Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finding Evermore? 1X1 with Cwlee [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Finally, Ember made it to her home. She opened her door and walked in closing it behind her. She walked right by a window, not looking out it though. She did as she would normally do and started to careless take out her contacts. Not like anyone had THAT good of eye sight to see her eye color changed. Or was she wrong about that? Should she have been more careful.

Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Fantasy, Adventure, Apocalyptic, Steampunk, Medieval, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amon followed the woman back to her home, not having exactly expected to stalk her here, but being that this was the only lead he had, it was his only choice. He peeked through her window to catch her taking something out of her eyes. "Contacts?" Amon mumbled to himself quietly, squinting to see what her eye colors were truly were, but from here, it was hard to tell. However, from the contacts alone, his speculation that she was the Everyoung was rising. For now, he would lay low and see what else she does.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ember sighed and went over to sit on the couch. She cut on the tv and cut it to the news channel. Still the news was talking about the death of the king and Queen, and the missing of the princess. She cut off the tv and started crying sadly into her hands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amon watched the news alongside her, without her knowledge, watching her cry in response to it. It was her, she was the Everyoung. She didn't seem dangerous at all, despite what the mission made it out to be. She seemed to pose no threat to anyone around her, unless the danger itself wasn't her but those who wanted her dead. Amon sighed as he went around her place and rang the doorbell to her front door.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ember jumped a little and bit her lip. “Just a minute!” She said and rushed to the bathroom to put in more green contacts. She then went to the door and opened it. She froze when she saw the man from earlier. “D-Did you follow me?”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"That's not the important question now, is it?" he answered coldly. Amon looked around the place before letting himself in. "Shut that door," he told her before turning around to face her like she was the guest of her own home. "You're the person I'm looking for. You're an Everyoung, aren't you?" He locked eyes with her, gazing into her soul.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ember looked at him and gulped. SHIT! How did this happen. She was careful, right? Wait maybe he saw her take out her contacts? That had to be it.
    She started to cry again and carefully took her contacts back out. She looked at him and sniffled. “I am. I haven’t done anything wrong so leave me alone!” She said and tried to make herself look taller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amon let out a sigh as he raised his arm, placing his hand on her head. He patted her trying to calm her down. He was never the one to be consoling but in front of her, he figured he might as well try. "It's alright. You've done nothing wrong. But we can't stay here long," he told her. "The ones after you are likely not far behind. You can either stay here or choose to come with me where you'll be safer. I can't imagine you'll be able to fend off everyone for the rest of your life by yourself." He reached out his hand towards her.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ember sniffled and looked into his eyes. “W-What makes you think I can’t fight them o-off?” She asked softly and let him take her by the arm. “Aren’t they following you? W-Why don’t you leave then?” She asked, but not in an argumentative way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amon checked her out up and down a few times, each glance slower than the last as if he was inspecting her thoroughly down to every inch of her body. "I don't doubt you're capable, but the forces that are probably after you are beyond your comprehension." Amon peeked behind her and towards outside where there seemed to be a pair of people approaching her house. "Actually, I am just about to leave." He looks back at her. "I need you to come with me though. Now," he said, his tone asserting and dominant. "Unless you rather want to be .... dead," he said coldly enough to send a chill down her spine.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast