Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Finding Evermore? 1X1 with Cwlee [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ember nodded her head and sat down. Once they took off she glanced over at him. “So what all do you know about me besides the fact that I was an Everyoung?” She needed to get everything he knew out of him. She still had secrets to hide.

Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Fantasy, Adventure, Apocalyptic, Steampunk, Medieval, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Not much else, really. Nobody seems to know anything about what Everyoungs are, only that they're highly wanted by people across the galaxy," Amon explained to her as the spaceship darted towards the stars at an incredible speed. He set the spaceship on autopilot as he leaned back to converse with Ember. "So I'm assuming you'll tell me why you're all so important, wouldn't you?" Amon chuckled as he looked over to her with a smirk before shrugging. "Only if you want to tell me. Either way, my job is to protect you and however many others there are out there."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ember bit her lip and rubbed her arm. “We are known to be dangerous.” She said and looked down at her feet. “Whether it be on purpose or accident.” She said, rather sadly and looked at the ground. “They make all of us look bad.”

Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Fantasy, Adventure, Apocalyptic, Steampunk, Medieval, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amon checked her up and down. "You don't look so bad to me," he told her as he leaned back in his seat. "We're gonna be flying awhile. I suggest you get comfortable. There's a bed in the back if you want to rest. It's mine, but I never use it. I'm mostly up here any way." Amon checked her up and down again before focusing on the stars. For the first time in awhile, he had company.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ember nodded her head as he talked. “If you only knew.” She said and glanced at him. “Are you checking me out?” She asked him and raised an eyebrow at him. “I cannot believe you! We just met!”

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345