Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [M] The Wanderer & The Rogue {IC - Ziekwalt & Kitty}

Sovereign of Twilight
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"I suppose you could say that, the king was trying to tie me down by having me marry the crown princess. I mean don't get me wrong she was a kind soul but far to sensitive for my taste, not to mention I don't wish to be crowned king when she ascends the throne as queen. I prefer adventure and a life of peaceful bliss being able to do as I please." Cedric stated as he looked at Narissa and smiled at her and walked with her. "So what about you Tilly? What is it that you desire?" Cedric asked wanting to get to know her better.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Narissa didn't look at Cedric when she replied, "Freedom." Her fingers skimmed the jewelry at one stand. The guild would have never let her leave. She had to do what she's always done, take what she wanted. Narissa kept moving forward. "I'm surprised. There aren't many men who'd give up being royalty." She stopped by a stand that sold food. She bought some bread, offering some to Cedric.
    I have 2 braincells and they're fighting for 3rd place.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Well, I'm not like most men. Much like yourself, I prefer to have freedom! If I was tied down by a crown I wouldn't be able to come and go as I please and I couldn't have all the adventures I desire when the moment strikes. Not to mention I would be stuck in some study or other busy dealing with paperwork and dealing with nobility or royalty. That just isn't the life for me." Cedric stated as he took the bread and soon noticed the one after Narissa coming up from behind her as he circled around and suddenly he grabbed her in the middle of the street pulling her against him looking down into her eyes when he noticed the man getting ready to try and grab her on the street or harm her.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Narissa gasped in surprised as Cedric grabbed her. At first she wanted to lean into him, into his comfort and security. However, her instinct and uneasiness won out causing her to slowly push him away. She could feel Renard's sharp eyes following her every move. She took a calming breath and kept a hand on Cedric's arm. "My, my, not one for courting words, are we?" She gave a smirk. "How unchivalrous," she chuckled.
    I have 2 braincells and they're fighting for 3rd place.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567