Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DEUS INFERNA〔M〕〔IC〕「Hoef & ZiekwaltZier」

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

While slinging some hapless victims over his shoulder he stopped midstride and looked over. He realized he was being a little chumy with a church guy, so he had to think fast to try and salvage the situation before it got any creepier. "UHHH, NO I DON'T KNOW YA BUT YA SEEMED LIKE A DECENT GUY, I GUESS?" Rev only really shrugged at that, and brought those he had helped down to where he had been dropping people off for the authorities to haul away.

He came back to where Alois had picked up his next batch of rescuees and said, "Names Rev by the way. I'm actually here to get some holy water for a compatriot who shall remain unnamed because I don't know you Church guy. So anyway, the better reason is that I'm here to help. I took care of the people over there," he pointed to a series of debris piles that were arranged neatly. "I think this patch of building was the last to have people in it. Here," he lifted a large boulder that seemed to be twice the size of an ordinary man, "Get these people and I'll keep looking for more. Also you can't tell me Iron chin was not funny."
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 11-08-2023 at 11:47 PM.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Alois helped rescue people as he saw Rev and realized that he wasn't insulting him and was just being overly friendly. "I go by Alois, It's good that there was someone else here to help rather than just myself. Especially someone of your hulking build which has the strength and physique to lift such large boulders." Alois stated as he helped the last batch of people under the boulder he lifted get out and to safety. He knew that there was a lot to do once the situation was handled but for now he needed to handle the immediate situation and its aftermath before he could deal with any other mater.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Eventually, the situation would come under control via security forces dispatched by the Order of the Cross. Those who appeared suspicious were detained immediately, and were looking to detain Rev. But, he pointed over to Alois and said, "I-I know that guy! I was ordered by him to help out with survivors." He looked over at the guy, "Yeah? Right? These muscles can handle anything life throws at em!" He flexed for show, but then immediately slid right next to him.

"Hey," he whispered into his ear, "Do you think you can sick these guys off me and somebody else? I'm not about getting detained today for looking 'suspicious.' So I don't if you got any leeway with these guys, but it would help me out a million if you can vouch for me on this one." He elbowed him a little, "Eh? Eh? This guy gets it." He pointed to the Cross member, trying to curry some favor from the advancing security personnel.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"This man did help in rescuing those trapped in the rubble, I can vouch for his character so keep looking for suspects elsewhere." Alois stated as he looked at the guards as he was known for being a big shot in the Order of the Cross. He wasn't the top of the food chain but among the leaders in the council still. As such he had a large amount of influence in the organization but he wasn't the head of the Order. All the same to go against him would to be going against one of the upper echelon of the Order, or rather against a member of the high council of leaders in the Order.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Rev gave a sigh of relief. The Church goons are gone, but now he was standing before Alois who appeared to be worth his salt. "Right.. So, with those kobals gone I guess it's back to business yeah? I.. Uh.. Gotta get this holy water back to a person I know. Can we catch up later to discuss what happened?? I saw something, but I still have to finish my errands... In truth this was supposed to be my first stop." He had a nervous laugh. He realized that his luck was on point here as he landed himself smack-dab in the middle of a terror attack.

"I really hate to bail like this, but this cargo is precious. I don't want to be seen around here with these in my hand," he had them neatly cupped into his arm like slings, "They might get taken and then that's my ass, and I'd rather not deal with that. So please, I'm begging you. You can have somebody tail me to make sure I stick to our next encounter! I swears it! Spartan's Honor!" He gave a salute.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"It would be wise for you to leave for the time being, you can contact me later to tell me what you know and saw." Alois stated as he patted himself down wondering if he had a card on him as he usually kept business cards with his contact information despite being a priest it just made giving out his information easier. It wasn't so much that he saw himself as a businessman but that it made contacting others easier when they had to go head out in a rush but he needed to let them get ahold of him.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Rev pulled out a broken ink-pen, and proceeded to use what ink was left in it to write down his contact information on Alois' palm. "There! So you can never forget. That's usually how I remember important things. Oh! Speaking of important things!" He dashed off at that, not giving Alois time to really protest getting inked. Rev ran off back home, covering the distance in relatively short order.

Although by the time he returned back to the place where he was staying, the news was going on about the recent catastrophe. News crews descended upon the scene like locusts, trying to get the scoop on anything that transpired up there. However, what pulled his attention was the sudden appearance of the master of the house. "Oh hey Caesia! I've gotten that holy water you asked for!"

Caesia, without even breaking her stride, snags those vials and shoos him off.

Rev stood there, again, in ample confusion. However, it registered that she took the vials off him. "You could at least warn me when you decided to do shit like that.."

"And spoil all the fucking fun," she made a pouty face, "Anyways, get the other stuff I asked you to get? Or did that, take your attention away?" She pointed over to the holographic display of the Cross building collapsing in on itself at the base.

Rev nervously laughed, "Ah well.. That kinda.. Just happened, I had no control over that one.. I even took some of that, and flew into a car! I hope that dude had some kind of coverage on that car."

Caesia looked him up and down, and only sighed. "There's no helping you, huh?"

Rev only shrugged, "It just happens to me, I guess.. I dunno what else to tell ya. But I'll be heading back out to grab the other stuff."

Caesia didn't even bat an eye, and only returned her attention to the news. He slipped back out to complete the rest of these errands.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Alois looked at the number on his hand as Rev wrote his contact information, as he did they exchanged contacts and then he set about handling the aftermath and went to speak with the reporters to tell them that the Order did not know who attacked them but that the people would be safe and he would see to it that security measures were taken to further increase their defenses and protect the people of the neighborhood. He had little information right now but he would find out more from Rev later.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Time passed, and the news spun their stories and people moruned the dead. However as the sun dipped below the watery horizon, Rev had come to complete his errands and finally had the time to go meet this Alois. He had made sure to contact him beforehand, telling him to meet him at a designated spot of Rev's choosing. Which, turned out to be a dive-in bar that was on the low side of town. Rev also told the guy to come dressing like a regular person, and not some fancy clergymen. People down here don't exactly like people from the Order of the Cross.

Once the two had met, they were seated in a special booth in the back designed for Rev. His side of the booth was larger than the other, in which the table on his end was stacked with various bar food. He also had two large glasses of ale. He even started to go to town on the food, but stopped when he realized why he called him here in the first place. He cleared his throat and said, "R-Right.. The info about the blast.."

"While I was getting the holy water," he recounted those events, "I spotted some hooded goon putting up sigils on the foundation of the building. I didn't really get any identifying markers outside the magick they used, which was clearly conjuration." He shrugged, "I can only speculate as to who would be behind those attacks, but that's what I saw before shit had hit the fan."

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Most of the day Alois had been busy dealing with reporters and the police as well as dealing with the other members of the Order of the Cross having to explain that they had been attacked unsolicited and didn't know why as part of the reason was not only because someone wanted to harm the Order but they were also directly targeting him since he was such a big figure. By the time he had things settled Rev was finally calling him to come meet him. Deciding he didn't want any trouble he returned home and then changed into regular street clothes though most of his clothes were designer clothes. With his good looks and the designer clothes he had on everything he wore aside from the Order of the Cross clothes made him appear to be some sort of male model. Getting changed into street clothes as one would call it. Alois headed to the dive-in bar to meet Rev.

Alois looking around the bar spotted Rev with a plethora of food spread out on the table at his booth finding it to be a rather large amount. "So someone used conjuration magic, it may be the same people who have been attacking the other groups. Someone must be trying to start an all out war, not only that they targeted the headquarters in which I handle. Sure there are other council members but the building which fell is under my jurisdiction.. The other council members were only visiting for a meeting today, normally I'm the only one from the council at the headquarters. They could have possibly been targeting me with said explosion as well." Alois stated as he looked at Rev calmly despite the fact his own life had been put in jeopardy.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast