Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Deepsea Dweller & the Dweller of Asher Skies (IC) [ZiekwaltZier & NoviDome]

Sovereign of Twilight
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Cyreus hearing a noise got startled and sat up quickly to look at the area the commotion came from and turned pale seeing what appeared to be a sky dweller and jumped back into the water to swim off splashing Ike on the way out with his tail by swimming so swiftly.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike gasped and tried to move back, but the water hit his skin and he let out a cry of distress. He scrambled to his feet and hastily took off his wings to check them for wet spots, but luckily the splash had only hit his legs. He sighef softly with relief and began to put them back on, convinced the sea dweller had taken off and he was alone now.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Cyreus having swam off frantically hid nearby wanting to see the sky dweller and see what they really looked like as he hid behind a rock and gazed out around the side of it at Ike wondering what he was doing as he chewed his bottom lip.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike meticulously re-fastened all the straps on his wings, and put his hands through the leather loops. He flapped them once, twice, carefully lifting off the ground to make sure they were in working order. The motions were smooth, and how easily he lifted up only showed how light he was. When he was satisfied his wings were still dry and okay, Ike let out a soft sigh and wandered back over to the beach. He had never seen a sea dweller before. By the Earth Mother, they looked nothing like what he had thought.

After he had found a nice rock jutting out of the sand, Ike sat down on it. He folded his legs and wrapped his wings around himself a little to shield him from the still chilly breeze. He looked down at his hands and twisted a simple silver ring around his left index finger. It had been a gift from his brother, Sol, a long time ago. He had had two of them made, one for Ike and one for himself. Both had their initials engraved on them.

Ike took a deep breath and turned his gaze towards the sky, saying a soft prayer for his brother's lost soul. They had never been able to give him the burial he had deserved, and so Ike could only hope his soul had been well received into the afterlife.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Cyreus seeing Ike move to sit on a rock that was on the beach moved to the shore and peered at Ike from the water's edge fascinated by him seeing he hand no talons and he had not weapon though he did have wings. "Are you a monster? I was told sky dwellers have talons that will snatch me up and drop me to my death before you gobble me up with razor sharp teeth." Cyreus worked up the courage to speak to Ike biting his bottom lip feeling nervous about his first encounter with a sky dweller.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike jumped when he heard a voice, and was about to run when he recognised it as the voice from the merperson he had seen in the cavern. His eyes darted around until they landed on Cyreus, and he slowly stood up, nervous as well.
    "I... W-What? No," he said softly, shaking his head. He showed Cyreus his hands, before opening his mouth and pointing at his normal human teeth.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"What then that means my family and the people where I live have been lying to me and all the other children all our lives! That's just mean, why would they do that? I was told Sky dwellers are monsters that kill and eat Sea Dwellers and attack us with spears unprovoked!" Cyreus said as he moved up onto the sand as his scales became dirty from the sand.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike frowned and stepped off the rock when Cyreus moved out of the water, backing off a little. "What about sea dwellers?!" he asked nervously. "You're supposed to be fish monsters that snatch us out of the air and drown us in the deep."

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

What? I can't jump high enough to grab someone out of the air. I'd have to swim very hard and jump out of the air and even then I'd be lucky if could get ten feet into the air." Cyreus stated as he looked at Ike and chuckled at the notion though he didn't know it actually was possible, because he's never seen it be done in person though his race were capable of it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike frowned, confused. He wouldn't readily believe his family had been lying to him all this time. No, this had to be a trick. Maybe this merperson was taking on a more human form to get close to him. To ease him into thinking he wasn't dangerous, and when he approached, Ike would be dead meat.
    "...N-No! I've seen it with my own eyes! You people killed one of us."

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast