Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: DEUS INFERNA〔M〕〔IC〕「Hoef & ZiekwaltZier」

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

He took a seat at the table at the sight of breakfast only saying, "I'll grab a bite."

But when his eyes focused on how Alois had prepared the food and raised a brow to it all. "You cook too?" He was only half-surprised. As he himself never really gave much of a fuck to cook. He lived off of the scraps handed to him by the establishments he worked for. So, this was all a rather welcomed surprise. "No wonder the women are so fond of you."

He shook his head as he handled his own plate with the grace of a messy toddler; tearing into the meal with ferocity. And after completely devouring the omelete in seconds, he slowed down to enjoy the jammed toast. Strawberry, turned out, to be his favorite flavor of jam.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Alois chuckled at Rev's question, of course he knew how to cook. He was a bachelor who lived alone and he needed to know how to take care of himself. "I know how to cook among other things. I was raised by the order and they provided me with the best of education so, naturally I know how to cook and play multiple instruments. I can also dance and I do the finances and other important matters at my own branch of the order. It's why I'm such an integral part of the order despite being so young, some might call me a savant." Alois said as he smiled at Rev telling him about himself a bit as he smiled.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Savant?" That was a new term that he wasn't wholly accustomed to. In fact, he chuckled at its utterance. "Yeah, I definitely can see that."

He sat back in his seat at that, and looked out the kitchen window at the morning rays. There he took in not only the itinerary for the day, but also the strange dream he had last night. Which Rev actually opened his mouth about saying, "So, I did have a small questiion. Have you.. Ever been beyond Atlantus? Perhaps, explored the stars?" He rested his eating utensils down on the plate, and looked directly at him.

"I ask this because, I had a dream last night that...that made me second guess some things.. I just..wanted to be sure that I wasn't overthinking things." His face did not hold a smile, but rather a cold neutrality.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Beyond Atlantus? I can't say I have, I've always been here since my childhood. I've never known any other place. You could say I've led a rather sheltered existence to a certain degree other than seeing the hardships that others go through and trying to help better those lives which I am capable of assisting." Alois said as he looked at Rev and sat down once he was finished cooking and began to eat. "Why do you ask, if you don't mind me asking. What was your dream about?" Alois questioned as he sat across from Rev and seemed calm and relaxed curious about his dream and what it had him questioning.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Why did I ask..?" He asked himself that same question in his mind. Fortunately, his subconscious gave him an answer. "The dream was you and I fighting bad guys in a struggle that will set this whole solar system ablaze. There were these guys donned in black slinging spells like it was nobody's business whereas we're throwing everything we got at them." He stared off, "We didn't win.. We got overwhelmed, and before I even knew what happened both you and I got put down."

"I want to know you're prepared for what's to come. We will have peace now, but I dunno how long that's going to last."

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"I don't know but when the time comes I will have to be regardless, I won't stop now. We have to solve the issues going on right now." Alois stated as he looked at Rev deciding he would prepare himself for whatever was to come his way and would work hard with Rev to handle every issue that came with dealing with all the problems.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"True, we do need to speak with that elder guy," he took a sip of some coffee. "I also need to make a few stops before then. One of them needs to be a solo venture because it would...complicate alot of what I'm trying to do if you tagged along. When we get there, just..hang out outside of it, okay?" He remembered the last time a pretty boy walked in there. He did not last long.

"To explain," he stood up and moved his dishes to the sink, "I always able to work the circuit here in Oceania, and got some favors from a few popular names. I want to know who's the wise guys capable of slinging around black magick. So I'm going to go ask the few people that might have an answer."

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Don't need anyone distracted by my devilishly good looks?" Alois chuckled and smirked looking at Rev. "Anyway I'll just hang about outside. I don't need anyone messing with me again, not before our meeting with the elder." Alois stated as he finished his breakfast and his coffee before he took his dishes to the sink.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Upon hearing that, Rev immediately proceeded to move toward the door saying, "Then let's not waste another second. I'll be waiting outside for you to finish up whatever cooking you've done. The first place we'll need to go is uptown, there's this prissy place that harbors a weirdo. The place is called RAM's Library." He put on his boots, and stepped out the door.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567