Thread: Mooncrest Academy! (OOC) [Group Roleplay]

Sovereign of Twilight
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Recruiting Mooncrest Academy! (OOC) [Group Roleplay]

Welcome to Mooncrest Academy!

Here at Mooncrest Academy students of all races and social status attend this prestigious academy to learn how to control and manipulate their magic power. At the Mooncrest Academy the students learn the primordial elements of: Water, Fire, Earth, Air and some are even blessed with unorthodox elements like Light and Darkness. Outside of these elements there are also non-elemental spells but those are only taught to second year students and above while all first year students learn to control their primary magic only being able to specialize in one element or two depending on their potential which the school tests through a magic artifact known as the 'Primal Stone' which when one places their hand on such an item and channel their mana into it the stone glows based on the color of the element they have the highest aptitude for while all other elements are not displayed. Though first year students are only taught to control and harness the primordial elements in their first year, that does not stop their families from passing down their knowledge through private tutors before they enroll in the academy. Not all students are capable of having tutors before attending due to social status between them as even commoners are allowed to attend the prestigious Mooncrest Academy as long as they can pass the entrance exam which is based on a written knowledge test. Even if it may be a magic academy the students are still taught a common curriculum of: Language Arts, Mathematics, Sciences, Physical Education as well as History and Health Education!

Spoiler: Character Sheet Layout Sample 

Spoiler: Mooncrest Academy Rules 

Spoiler: Mooncrest Dean Character Sheet 

Spoiler: My Student's character sheet 
    Last edited by ZiekwaltZier; 09-26-2023 at 05:26 AM.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Spoiler:  

Minus the horns.

Name:
    Zeno Carmaris

Social Status:
    First Year

Race:
    Elf

School Year:
    First

Element(s):
    Water/Earth

Height:
    6'0

Weight:

Biography: WIP

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

looks good! my idea is still a work in progress but perhaps we'll get some biters!

fantasy, scifi, anythin fun!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Spoiler: ui-https' Student! 

Name:
    Lathyrus Muscari / Blackberry

Social Status:
    Commoner/Student

Race:
    Faerie

School Year:
    Second

Element(s):
    Darkness & Air

Height:
    4’8”

Weight:
    98 lbs

Biography:
    Blackberry, as her family calls her, hails from a secluded and quiet forestland. She had a peaceful upbringing until, in the midst of her youth, Blackberry experienced an unexplainable transformation. Faeries of those lands are familiar with the magics of earth and light. This is why it was so shocking when Blackberry’s magic was recognized as the element of darkness. It had been many, many years since this element had been amongst faerie kind. With no hope for a mentor or guidance to help Blackberry develop her magic, her family sought wisdom from beyond. The name “Mooncrest” became familiar to Blackberry, as she now hoped to attend it. She would be the first of her family to go beyond the forestland.

Last edited by ui-https; 09-26-2023 at 06:29 AM. Reason: moved the spoiler for the char image!

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

looks great! but you guys don't have to put your sheets in spoilers I only did that for my stuff in the first post so it's more organized.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

It helps with the size of the Pic to be honest lol Otherwise you'll end up looking at a very stretched out pic

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

i just resize them in paint. there's a resize option that is done by percentage or whatever and another done by pixel. I take the biggest one under pixel and then set it to 500.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Just to let everyone who checks out this thread know, though the theme is school it will be focused around combat rather than classes! for those still on the fence about join due to a monotonous theme!