Thread: TWD romance rp!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Horror TWD romance rp!!

Hi! My name is Charlie I知 21 years old so I would want my rp partners to atleast be 18+ and I go by he/they pronouns I have been roleplaying for 9 years and I知 semi-literate to literate! My time zone is Est and I知 available pretty much every day of the week from noon to 2am every day maybe even later depending on how im feeling!!

Okay so! Im definitely late to the party, but i recently have started watching twd series, and have become a bit hyperfixtated on it!! I have always been into the telltale video game, but up until recently not its tv show counterpart! I do have a plot i would like to play out, and i can explain it more in detail in pms.

Along with this! I would like for this to be a romance focused rp with angst,fluff,action etc we can discuss specifics later! I would like for this to be an rp between daryl dixon and my oc i have both male and female ocs, but i have more practice with male ocs!!

I also would really like to make friends with my rp partner! So, I would enjoy someone I can just talk to make Spotify playlists about our Ocs! I also type between 3 paragraphs to six paragraphs, but I mainly mirror responses!

All characters 18+

If you're interested, please message me! I look forward to hearing from you!

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Hi @Fairii.girll; and welcome to RPA! I'm Azazeal849, the global moderator for the site, but you can call me Az. Glad to see you’re jumping straight in - see below for our beginner’s guide to help you get started.

Why is your username in yellow?
    The yellow tint indicates that you're still a brand new member to the forum community. Note that there are some limitations to your access, such as limited number of PMs (about 2, so you may wish to clear your inbox after you've made your replies.) and the inability to view member profiles.

When will I be upgraded to a full member?
    Typically it's about 10 contributing posts, but the quickest path is to simply be active, post and engage with the community. Whether that be in RPs or in our social sections. Go on, say hello!

What's the first thing you should do as a new member?
    Take a quick read and familiarize yourself with the rules of our forum. I know, I know, rules already? These rules are straight forward and designed to protect all members of the RPA community. They're for your benefit, I promise!

How do you get to know members of the forum?
    Easy! Take a spin through Downtown! This is our social hub, get to know folks through fun and silly games, or join in on a conversation.

Where can you go to talk about your hobbies and interests?
    Well that would be our Entertainment section!

Wanna join a new or existing group RP?
    Check out this place!

Prefer to start to smaller and hone your skills in a 1 x 1?
    This is the place for you (you’ve already found it!)

And with that out of the way...

Feel free to talk to some of the other recent newbies here or in the intro section, and don’t be shy about PM-ing one of the moderators or other forum staff if you have a question or need some help finding writing partners. Here's a quick guide to what the colors mean:

Green: RP or Social Mods
    Blue: Global Mod
    Purple: Admin
    Pink: Technical Mod (for site related issues)

Enjoy!
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.