Thread: Light and Dark: Amarantha the Unfading vs. Cephlim 404

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Light and Dark: Amarantha the Unfading vs. Cephlim 404

A strange place. An Alien Place.

The Arena is a sprawling place, a 5 kilometer wide square. The most noticeable thing is the massive, sprawling gash in the earth, many kilometers deep. There is rough vegetation, and everything has a reddish tint. Sand storms frequent this area, reducing visibility greatly. The Occasional thunderstorm also rolls by, and when it does, a torrent of rain is brought with it.

After 5 sets of posts, a sandstorm will arrive. 5 sets of posts later, it will dissipate. While it is active, visibility will be negligible, even with specialized equipment. 6 more sets of posts later, a thunderstorm will arrive, which will last for 4 sets of posts.

A set of posts is whenever each fighter has made a post.

Rules

1. No Autohitting (As per usual with battles)
    2. The Regular Rules for this Sub-Forum
    3. The battle only ends once one fighter is either dead, or permanently disabled.

The First post of the fight is Riot.

I really like all genres, And I really hate choosing just one but if I had to choose it's probably--
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Guardian...I'm getting an interesting signal from this sector. We should check it out." - Ghost

Cephlim 404 looked at the scanners in his Ceres Galiot. He had gotten this ship from the Reef. As the ship neared the land near the giant rift in the earth, He teleported outside and the ship made it's way to a safer area a few kilometers away. "Looks like a deep drop." Cephlim muttered. Ghost floated around, inspecting the area.

"The signal...It's gone..." - Ghost

Cephlim looked to his Ghost. "Well...There's got to be something here. Lets look around. Tell me if you see anything." Cephlim said and the Ghost began floating around, looking at the edge of the rift.

"That is a deep drop..." - Ghost's voice said over the comms.

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Mostly. But anything I find interesting I will Probably join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amarantha yawned as she tossed another rock. And then she heard it. Speech. She smiled as she looked towards where the sound had come from. Two entities. One humanoid, the other less so. More of a floating... Thing. She pulled out her sword, and began to walk towards them.

Once she was closer, she noticed that the humanoid wasn't human. She shrugged it off. It was of no consequence to her. "Ah. Finally. Another one to add to my list." She cackled, and then charged forwards, hoping to spear her opponent on the tip of her blade.

I really like all genres, And I really hate choosing just one but if I had to choose it's probably--
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cephlim could hear the crunch of footsteps running on the ground. He turned and saw a woman of some kind charging him with a blade in hand. She got closer, and with a quick two steps, He dodged the blade barely, Sparks flying off his pauldrons. Ghost heard the commotion and turned to them. "What the hell?" Cephlim mumbled, Drawing his Fatebringers and pointing them to her. "Stand down." He said to her, Although he had a feeling she wouldn't.

"What the hell is that?" - Ghost said, floating around, trying to get a scan of her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amarantha silently cursed herself for missing. It would've been so easy to kill him then, if only she had shown patience. She giggled then, audibly. Who was she kidding. Patience wasn't her strong suit. It never had been. She turned around, laughing maniacally. "So... Robot. You want me to stand down?" She laughed louder. An insane laugh. She smiled widely. "What am I?" She giggled again, "What a wonderful question!" She stopped laughing suddenly, and looked around deadly serious. "I am the one who will kill you."

Amarantha dashed forward, using her wings to give her more speed as she propelled herself forwards. Once she was barely 3 feet away from her opponent, she would launch a bolt of helfire into the man's chest. Immediately afterwards she would feint a sword strike to the man's right. The actual blow would come from below, with the intent of slicing the man in two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cephlim had to think quickly. The woman began to charge him again, and who knew what she was capable of. He fired a flurry off 3 rounds from both Fatebringers and dove off to the side as she got closer.

She was fast, but his robotic mind was faster. Calculating all of his possible attacks. Cephlim got hit by the Sword, whereas the firebolt narrowly missed his left arm. His armor was strong enough to withstand the blow, but any stronger, and the armor would've been rendered useless. He quickly threw a punch toward her ribs in an effort to push her away.