Thread: Red Spotted Toadstools (Caption contest - Every Sunday)

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Default Red Spotted Toadstools (Caption contest - Every Sunday)

You stumble past the circle of red toadstools and twisted vines. Maybe it was one of the twisted vines or maybe it was the sudden change of the grass under your feet but you find yourself tripping forward into a lush glen. Small fireflies lazily dance past you towards a collection of bright purple flowers. The trees seem to hug towards you, cradling you in a faint pine smell.

There is a crackling fire up ahead and strangely, a collection of ornate photo frames. Now that you have your footing once again, you start to slowly wander towards the scene before you. Every step closer forces aspects to become clearer. The pot of grey water with two brushes sticking out of the liquid, the smell of marshmallows that are roasting over the campfire and a small woman standing with her hands planted on her hips with an exceptionally large mushroom hat upon her head.

The woman is barely the height of the largest ornante frame and red tinted wings sit proud on her back. You can hear her faint muttering as you creep closer. Every frame is filled with a painting or a photo. "Gosh diddly dang it." The woman proclaims as she flaps her hands towards the painting. Your foot makes contact with a loose twig and the sharp snap shatters the silence.

"AHHH!!"

The woman spins with her hands raised as both paintbrushes rise from the murky water and speed across to float in the air beside her. "Oh...You aren't some strange shadowy thingy. Good. You can help me." The paintbrushes stare at you...well, they would if paintbrushes could stare. The woman beckons you closer. "I have made a masterpiece or ten...But something is still missing." She holds her fingers up in a square as she ponders the painting before her.

"AHA. You must give them that last little something. Give my paintings a title."

She wriggles her fingers to the paint brushes that move to float before two of the paintings. "Only with a title, will they be complete."

Please do aid our little pixie! She is in dire need of captions for her paintings!

Two photos will be made available each Sunday! You can choose to do one painting or both! All captions must adhere to RPA rules. All winner will be selected for every week!

If you need help captioning the pictures, check this out!
    https://addtext.com/

Spoiler: Week One: 

Spoiler: Week Two: 

Spoiler: Week Three: 

Spoiler: Week Four: 
    Last edited by Scottie; 10-22-2023 at 07:06 PM.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

“When she tells you she likes listening to Smashing Pumpkins.”

“Can I join your red toadstool thread now?”
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

“Remember kids, never drink and drive!”

“Autumnal. Aesthetic. Purr-fection.”
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.