Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Business Is War - cyberpunk RP [M](S)

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Well, we can always force you all to re-write your profiles with the listed weapons if that's what you prefer... :P

Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    Well, we can always force you all to re-write your profiles with the listed weapons if that's what you prefer... :P

I certainly hope not, I thought this RP was supposed to be futuristic
    Ask me questions, I'm a doctor

Nightcall Developing the future, one night at a time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm interested, if you can fit another player.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Of course. We're not enforcing any particular cap on player numbers.

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's good for me. It is my wish to join in this role-play.
    How is a raven like a writing desk... ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Uuhm i dont really know anything on Syndicate??!? But can i still join? incase i can ill post my uuhm character
    Last edited by Mihaw; 01-16-2012 at 09:34 AM.

B
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy? Weird? Dark? Maybe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

This Roleplay has been featured this week's Roleplay of the Week!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm looking to play a quiet agent.

Original Name: Jonathan Harding

Nationality: American

Appearance: A soft face; nothing really stands out about it. He isn't very tall, nor short. His clothes are baggy, and plain. He's really not someone you'd remember very well... even I'm having a hard time describing him.

Personality: "Um... hello." Life in other people's shadows has givin him a submissive and friendly disposition. He doesn't mind doing what people tell him, and will always speak kindly of them to their face. Always avoiding direct confrontation, he hates making enemies. That's not to say he doesn't have a temper. He has all the power he needs when their back is turned...

Jon likes to make friends, but rarely more than two or three. Those friends he does have he barely speaks to unless they initiate contact.

One strong suit of his is his empathic nature. He seems to know how others feel no matter how stonewalled they are about something. He is curious about others, and wants to make people happy. His mannorisms and way of speaking tend to have a way of disarming other people emotionally, letting them feel comfortable in his presence...

History: Jon worked at a call center. His natural anonymity fit well with the setting, and he was used to getting good numbers. At home he would play games and try to finish his novel, which was falling more and more on the wayside since he had gotten his CHIP... it irritated him when he was aware of it, a stubborn tag on the neck of his favorite t-shirt.

His parents never called, and he had no other family. The girls he knew didn't even take a second glance. Probably because they frightened him so much.

When he was a child, and his birth mother was still alive, he would sneak around the house as quietly as possible to keep her from waking up. This habit stayed with him the rest of his life, and he still has trouble making known his presence...

New Name: Special Agent Trent

Assigned Weapons: Two Silenced 10mm Pistols, Silenced Stocked UZI, Combat Knife, CHIP-Hack

Assigned Upgrades: Occular Upgrades, Sensory Perception, Coordination, Mass Storage, Bionic Ribcage
    Last edited by Hex; 01-18-2012 at 05:03 AM.
    How is a raven like a writing desk... ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would like to join in!

Original Name: Himeko Sagahara

Nationality: Japanese

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Last known foto as a civilian 

Personality: Himeko is a shy person, not talking unless someone talks to her first, and if she needs something, she usually leaves a note or sends an E-Mail.

History: Himeko Sagahara used to be a daughter of a rich merchant ho was working for the EuroCorp. She lived a carefree live even thought her parents didn't give her a CHIP as it was usual to give to the children. They also didn't have one and they wanted Himeko to live in the "real" world. On her 17th birthday, the house of Himeko's parents was raided by Sonbushi agents. Luckily Himeko was not at home, but her parents were killed. After this, she decided to become an agent, not for revange, but to forget her past.

New Name: Agent Hime

Assigned Weapons:
    Spoiler: Combound bow 

Hime uses a absolute loudless weapon, a combound bow that can also be armed with explosive arrows if needed. The bow can also be packed up to save up space and is so easily transported even in a suitcase.

Spoiler: Daggers 

She also uses a set of daggers hidden under her coat and other clothing.

Spoiler: Pistol 

Even thought she hates firearms, as her final weapon Himeko uses her custom-made pistol.
    Assigned Upgrades: Ocular enchantment (both eyes), bionic arms and legs,
    Neural Implants: Coordination, Processing

I was thinking her as scout of some kind.
    Thank you Bia for the amazing Signature and Avatar!

Spoiler: Gangnam Style! 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mihaw View Post
    Uuhm i dont really know anything on Syndicate??!? But can i still join? incase i can ill post my uuhm character
    Of course! The short version of the story is basically: Megacorporations rule the world. Crime syndicates have bribed and murdered their way into control of those corporations. Rival corporations use brainwashed cyborg agents to secure their interests when money alone isn't enough. You are one of those agents.

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    This Roleplay has been featured this week's Roleplay of the Week!
    Thanks V, and thanks also for sticky-ing the thread!

Hex and Xannak, you're accepted. Though Agent Hime should be aware that if she's going to limit herself to not using guns then she will have to fight clever. And I find it funny that the quiet, shy guy also uses silenced weapons :P

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast