Chapter III: Theres No Point In Pain
    Chapter IV: The Truth Is a Burden
    Chapter V: I Hate 'Cupcake'
    Chapter VI: Hello Old Friend
    Chapter VII: Rehabs Around The Corner
    Chapter VIII: Blood Bath
    Chapter IX: Meeting With Marv
    Chapter X: No Rest For The Wicked
    Last edited by Cloud; 02-26-2010 at 01:40 AM.
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS: drskeletor1
    Spoiler: Roleplays 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chapter I: Getting Settled
    I look at them and wonder how they can live with themselfs. I see a group of boyfriends and girlfriends doing their whole 'cuddly' act. Its all poison for your future, you know your chances of losing them in a year are above eighty percent.

I guess my experiance with my ex-girlfriend three years ago wasnt the best. Shes dead dust now, I don't really think about it much anymore, other then the fact she gave me the curse. Thats right, I'm one of them now, not like many would think though. I'm still about the same as I was when I was human, the only diffrence would have to be the caution I take to protect my skin from not being touched by sunlight or trying to avoid mirrors.

"Wow I must be on the wrong side of the school. This must be the ugly part of it." Lucy Cardia said as she walked by me. It doesn't bother me what she says, shes a bit....

"Luke, man you have to check out our concert this weekened! Its ganna be the coolest thing since sliced bread!" Mark said as he walked out of the classroom to my right, walking along side me while handing me a piece of paper with the adress of a rock shop.

"Don't know if I will go." I said.

Mark has been my friend through it all, he didn't even know what happened that night, he doesn't even know I'm a vampire, no one does, no one but me. Over the three years though he has matured and no longer thought of aliens taking his milk, his fear now was clowns, he couldn't even stand the thought of them. Clowns would be the least scariest thing if he knew what I was, the monster I am.

"Awww....man lighten up, ok? You have been like this for a long time now and you haven't talked to many people, let alone try and flirt with girls ever since that Megan chick left, weird her and Colin moved the same day, the jerk didn't even say goodbye."

"Please don't mention either one of them, and girl wise I think I don't want to think of another relationship for a long, long, long....." And there she was.

Standing near the front office in the front of the building was a new girl that had arrived at our school, she has normal jeans, a shirt with some green glob monster eating a smaller pink glob monster, long blonde hair, black rimmed glasses, and black and white sneakers. She didn't wear much make-up, her beauty required no make-up to be applied.

Now normally I would trot right on over there and offer her a tour around the school, but guess what, I have a little vampire phobia, not that shes a vampire or anything, as much as I know atleast, but I can't take chances. It has happened once so what stops it from happening again?

We walk by her and I want her to turn around and say that she wants me to take her around the school, and I want her to just ignore me at the same time. I take note that Mark is looking at her butt, typical Mark....

"Excuse me, you have been here for a while right? Do you mind showing me around?" CRAP! So much for undercover slyguy, I could always turn her down, but that would not be a good start off for a new student or vampire.

"Sure, I've been going here for 3 years, my name is Luke."

"Hi. I'm Gabby, nice to meet you." Her voice was like a pillow of soft cream pudding, and I can't believe I just thought that. "How old are you? You look like you should be in college."

"17. I'm a Junior, I wasn't held back or anything. Anyway I will get started with the tour." I give a look at Mark for him to leave, he smirks and then sighs as he shuffles off. I guess maybe this year will be a good year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chapter II: In My Own Blood
    So I showed Gabby around the giant school, it took time out of my next class, but I guess I didn't really mind. At the end of it all she said thanks and then went to her class, I did the same.

I got to class about 20 minutes late, it was Mr. Robertson's class I was late to, so you know hes ganna flip like theres no tommarow. I always hated Mr. Robertson, he was a huge man that had grey hair and didn't know he had feet. It was probobly because he could never see his feet, he just thought he was a giant floating fat man.

Missing any part of his debate class would mean he would want my head, which he took.

"Wow Luke, I didn't know you could be so stupid and not see that it was time for class." Mr. Robertson said as he flopped down into his mobile chair, whipping the crumbs of leftover cupcake off his chest.

"It wasnt ignorance, to correct you Mr. Robertson." Now this blob of a man is supose to be 'always right' and he will admit no other. But for sport I feel like challenging him.

"Oh really? Then what were you doing, trying to improve the horrible speaking skills you have?"

"No, I was taking a new student around the school. To let you know I took her around the school on a tour on purpose so I didn't have to come to this class and see a man with three stomachs talk to me for an hour." I said it all, I knew I was going to be sent to school jail, but at this point I didn't care. I was tiered of him and the way he talked and acted.

"Oh your so out of this class! Get out now and go to the office, I'll meet you there and explain to the princable how you are being an ungreatful ignorent student." He was pushing the wrong buttons with me, but I'm going to let it go.

"Whatever, just try to move fast enough to get there before next friday." Ok, maybe I wasn't done yet.

"LEAVE NOW!"

Well I guess now that I'm out of the class I can look around for a while, after all Mr. Robertson wont be down to the office for a while. So I walk into the commons, a giant room right in front of the enterance and walked over to a bentch and sat down. But then I spotted a group of four to five boys dressed in red and black hoodies. They started to walk away as soon as they saw me, the group was seemed like they were up to something.

I waited until the group walked into another room that was in the far right corner of the commons. I then followed after them, taking light steps to make sure they couldnt hear me as I neared the door to the room they just entered. Once there I leaned agienst the door and listened into the conversation, it felt wrong but there was nothing else to do.

"So this friday we are going to start the plan?" One of the voices said.

"Of course, that way we turn the remander on friday, they go home and turn their parents. Once that cycle is complete the normal kids come back to school on monday and get turned by the kids who were turned on friday, as for the parents they will go to work and turn their other workers, it will just keep building." Another voice said.

Turn? Cycle? What was going on, I thought. The door soon flew open and hit me in the face, I flopped to the floor as the group comes out.

"Looks like someone was listening to something they shouldnt have." The tallest boy of the group said.

I got back up to my feet and started to get punched down by the group members, once on the floor they kicked me in the face and all over. Good thing I'm a vampire, otherwise my face wouldn't heal and it would put all the girls through torture to not see my amazing face, or not. The beating kept going for another two minutes until they got bored and tiered and walked off. Shortly after I recovered off the ground and stared for the princable's office. Maybe I should keep an eye out for this friday, what do they mean?