Page 3 of 232 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: Flower of Hell (Breaking Chaos) *IC Thread*

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Something that catches my eye...mostly one with lots of murder....I need help
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"We'll fight, but if things get too overwhelming...we will be forced to retreat." She growled, tail bristling. The sound of hooves beating against the ground signaled that they had been spotted already. Cecily cursed under her breath. "Kill as many as you can!"
    Spoiler: You want a good story to read? 

Wanderlust
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eli shook the outgrasped hand. "Names Eli. Watch this." He said slyly. He took of the cloak he was wearing and took out something. It was a long shiny bow. He took an arrow and tied a string to it. He shot it through 3 apples and pulled them in. "Here" he handed her an apple.
    Made by Karmz <3
    Spoiler: Muffins inside 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just after they had finished off most of the Dark soldiers, Cecily saw a band of lights in the distance. "A Town! We'll go there!" she called, running as quickly as she could, a band of dark soldiers hot on her heals. It wasnt long before she reached town, tail streaming behind her and ears flattened. She burst through pedestrians, occasionally stopping to fight off a soldier. She had stopped in her tracks as soon as she spotted a pair of cat ears through the crowd. She was soon overrun and she tried to struggle free from their grip. "Let me go!" she cried, thrashing wildly, tail bristling

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"Wow," she said. "That's pretty impressive... but watch this." She took the apple and stuffed it in her bag.
    Luna pulled out her whip and watched as the baker turned around again. How many times do you do the same mistake before learning? A basket of bread laid fresh and untouched...
    She flicked her whip and it grabbed onto the top gripper of it and pulled it in.
    She grabbed the basket of bread and grabbed a roll before giving Eli the basket, smiling.

"Let Me GO!" a voice screamed in the crowd. Luna peered out in the market place and watched as a girl with cat ears and a tail was dragged into the circle.
    Last edited by Wanderess; 06-21-2012 at 08:50 PM.
    "Once you've met someone, you never truly forget them."
    -S.A.

Wanderlust
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eli had just finished the apple trick when he saw a girl run through town. But there was something different. He looked up. Cat ears! he wan't alone. He then saw her get grabbed and became enraged. "Let her GO!" with that he fired an arrow straight through the guards throat. He quickly fired arrows at the guards behind her taking them down one by one. Soon they were all lying on the ground arrows piercing their bodies. He ran over to the girl. Yep definitly cat ears. He helped her up. "hey are you okay?"
    Made by Karmz <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cecily wiped the blood from the scratch on her face. She caught her balance and lashed her feathery tail. "Thanks...I'm fine." she looked up at him, ears twitching. "Are they real?" she asked, pointing to his cat ears.

Wanderlust
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"real as can be" he said. "Here" he pulled out his old tattered yarn ball and gave it to her. "You need it more than I do. Come on you have to meet Luna. She's got bread." With that he lead her over to the caravan where Luna was still sitting
    Made by Karmz <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cecily was startled...could he have survived the Dark Massacre? Her ears twitched, and her stomach growled loudly. honestly, she hadn't eaten for days...so was too busy killing those dark soldiers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chastity caught up to Cecily to find her chatting with a young man and woman.
    "Hello, Im Chastity Marks" Chastity held out her hand to the young man with cat ears and smiled broadly despite her ragged appearance .
    FRIENDS ARE AWESOME!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Luna flipped off the roof of the caravan before landing on her feet. She pulled out her whip and watched as it blazed alive in flame.
    "Ya got any other friends that look like they've been through hell?" Luna asked Eli.
    "You guys better get moving soon, the second wave is coming in." Luna looked at the girl and tossed her an apple.
    Another girl came in from the woods and was running towards us.
    The hooves were closing in at a mile distance. Her heart was pounding from the adrenaline. This would be fun...
    Last edited by Wanderess; 06-21-2012 at 09:04 PM.
    "Once you've met someone, you never truly forget them."
    -S.A.

Page 3 of 232 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast