Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Deepsea Dweller & the Dweller of Asher Skies (IC) [ZiekwaltZier & NoviDome]

Sovereign of Twilight
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Well that's what friends do for one another. Or at least I hope we are friends at the least if not more." Cyreus said as he blushed and watched Ike as he gave him the fish he had cooked for him wanting to help him feel better with both food and emotional support.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike looked at him and blushed as well before tentatively taking a bite of the fish. It was quite hot still, but he managed by fanning some air into his mouth with his hand. "Still, you... I would have been dead twice over if it hadn't been for you. I owe you."

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"You don't have to pay me back, I did it because I wanted too." Cyreus said as he smiled at Ike and sat there on the shore looking at him.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike looked up at him and found himself fighting back tears again. He could barely believe that Cyreus, who was practically a stranger, was doing all of this for him. Was being so kind to him. He then thought back to his family and looked down at the fish, pausing for a moment.
    "You... You said there were underground tunnels, right?"

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Yes there are underwater aqueducts which I can travel through for you so that I can help you track down and find your family and friends." Cyreus said wanting to do everything in his power to help his friend Ike.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike looked up at him and nodded slowly before taking another bite, eating slowly and deliberately so as to not upset his stomach.
    "...Do you think you could find out where they are being held?" he asked softly.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"It may take some time but I will do everything I am capable of in order to help you locate your friends and family. I can ask other creatures along the way as I travel the aqueducts as well." Cyreus said looking at Ike serious as he wasn't joking around about helping him. He didn't want him to be upset and so he decided to do what he could to help him find his friends and family.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike looked at him and sniffled before throwing his arms around Cyreus and hugging him as tightly as he could. "...Thank you," he whispered, tears running down his face.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Of course I will do everything in my power to help you Ike. That's what friends do for one another." Cyreus said as he looked at Ike and smiled rubbing his back as he hugged him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike pulled away a little and suddenly kissed Cyreus, overcome with his feelings for him. He couldnt' express to him how grateful he was, so maybe he could try letting him know this way.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast