Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Deepsea Dweller & the Dweller of Asher Skies (IC) [ZiekwaltZier & NoviDome]

Sovereign of Twilight
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Cyreus was surprised to say the least but soon he kissed Ike back and held him close hugging him and smiling as he rubbed his back.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike laid his hands in Cyreus' neck and tangled his fingers into his wet hair as they kissed, though he soon started to get a little out of breath.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Cyreus smiled embracing Ike and kissed him back closing his eyes enjoying the intimacy of locking lips as Cyreus gripped the back of his shirt gently.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike continued to kiss him for a moment longer before breaking it off to catch his breath. He kept his eyes closed and touched his forehead to Cyreus'. "I... I can't come with you, can I?" he asked softly. He assumed there wouldn't be enough opportunities for him to breathe in those aquaducts, and even if there was... he wasn't sure he could handle being in the water like that.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Well I do have a method that could work to where you wouldn't need to worry about breathing but I don't believe you'd be able to remain calm." Cyreus stated as he looked at Ike and held him close to him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike opened his eyes and looked at him, slowly catching his breath. He didn't like the sound of that at all, but... his family was on the line. "...What's the method?" he asked, barely above a whisper with how nervous he already felt about it.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"I could take you under the water, submerge you with me and then lock lips and we could travel while I breath through my gills to keep you breathing. Think of it as breathing through me." Cyreus said as he held Ike close and hugged him looking into his eyes nuzzling into his neck.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike instantly, unconsciously started to shake his head as Cyreus mentioned going under water. Sure, the last time Cyreus had helped him swim it had been okay, but he'd been able to breathe the whole time. This was different. If he panicked, as he was almost certain to do given how terrified he was already feeling... he would be dead meat. And that's not even considering what creatures they might encounter down there. As Cyreus nuzzled him, he leaned against him slightly, but his eyes were distant and fearful.
    "I... Gods, I don't... I don't know..."

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"If you don't want to then I can go on my own. I know it would be very difficult for you to do so, I'll do all the heavy work of looking for your friends and family." Cyreus said as he looked at Ike and kissed his cheek and hugged him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike gave him a slightly hopeless look. "...How could I accept when you say it like that?"

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast