Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babylon {M} IC (MidKnight & ZiekwaltZier)

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Well if that's the case, I'll go check our mess hall." She smirked before he left. A few minutes later, he found himself in the cafeteria area. He noticed there was a vending machine with a selection menu. He stood there with his arm crossed on his body and his other hand on his chin, wondering what half of the menu even is. Some of the food words he couldn't pronounce right and sighs softly. "You ought to think they set aside a certain menu between species" He muttered. "No matter." He looked at the menu once again and points at one that looked like a delicious sandwich. "I guess I'll take the....B...L...T." Then the vending machine made an odd noise and soon a dish with the BLT sandwich appeared on the dispense tray. "Oh...interesting." He said as he takes the tray.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Vincent continued to work out in the fitness room while his compatriot went to the mess hall to get something to eat. As he did he switched from the treadmill to the armbar and then to the leg press followed by the bench press to do arm curls after lifting only a hundred pounds on the bench press, he could have easily done more but it wasn't wise to lift heavy weights without a spotter on top of the fact that he only wanted to lift weights for toning at the moment. Once he was finished with his workout he headed to the mess hall to get a drink finding they had blue raspberry flavored gatorade and got himself a salad with a tuna sandwich on the side.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

He was sitting down at a table with the meal, he looked at the Captain while examining the sandwich. "I've checked on our cargo." He mentioned, "If anything goes wrong, our little pals would notify us the situation." He showed his arm band and gives his arm a wiggle. "Everything is secured, our passengers are still alive and breathing...technically." He thought about it for a moment, most of the colony is in deep cryo sleep.

He looked at the sandwich held in his hands, he leans forward and gives it a smell. He didn't want to admit it but this would be his first time eating human food. Normally he would be eating something more Elven than Human but his curiosity got the best of him. He leans down and takes a rather large bite and slowly munches. "Is the bacon suppose to be this crunchy?" He asked as his hand covered his mouth.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Well its a matter of how cooked the bacon was, at times it can be very crunchy when its over cooked or sometimes if its undercooked it can be somewhat soft." Vincent stated as he sat down to eat his meal and looked at his subordinate. "So the cargo was in good condition? It's good to know that if anything were to happen that the armbands will inform us. We don't want any issues coming about on our first job." Vincent said as he sat to eat his healthy meal while the auto pilot and the warp was in progress.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

He chuckled as the Captain explained about how the bacon was cooked, he figure he's was overcooked but the machines on board was suppose to cook everything perfectly. He looked at the machine and thought about it. "Maybe the machine needs a little tweaking, I'll take a look at it later when we have some extra time." He takes another bite of his meal and felt his arm band vibrate.

"Attention...Attention...First Jump Check Point will be arriving in....20 minutes." The voice said on the arm band.

"Well, that was fast." He said as he takes another bite before getting up from his seat. "I thought the trip was going to be another 24 hours but it appears the Babylon has some speed on her." He chuckled. "Fascinating."

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"That was rather fast, then again it would make sense that she has speed considering all the dangerous out there. If she wasn't fast then we wouldn't be able to escape from trouble when we really needed too. I'll head to the bridge now and prepare to take us in." Vincent stated as he finished his meal before he got up and looked at Paeris. "You can come along if you like though I can handle the docking procedures well enough on my own. You can keep an eye on the cargo or whatever else you may deem necessary during the docking procedure." Vincent said as he started to head out to go back to the bridge to sit in the captain's seat and prepare to exit warp speed to dock at the checkpoint and refuel as well as have their cargo checked.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

He followed the Captain to the bridge, he could feel the ship was slowing down from the warp jump. He looked at his console and takes a seat. He looked at his console and sees several messages. One was from the Check Point Control Tower and the other was from the Company.

"It would seem the Company had sent us credits, it looks like we received a portion of our pay." Paeris said while looking at the other message. "Check Point Tower also advised Docking Bay 23 is available." He set the coordination on the display. "Although they advised a security team detail will be waiting for us for safety purposes should we decide to wonder on the station." He leans back in his seat. "And here I thought this was going to be fun." He chuckled softly.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"I suppose checkpoints are more military run than civilian run so to speak in the fashion in which they conduct themselves. We can have them refuel and look around a bit if you want though I'll probably remain on the ship. Not much to see at a checkpoint really." Vincent stated as he looked at Paeris calmly and relaxed maneuvering the ship to Docking bay 23 so that they could refuel and be on their way to their next destination once they were ready to depart.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"I believe they are the military sir." He smiled as he looked back at the Captain. "Docking Procedures are secured, Control Tower is requesting our information of our ship's content and of course our business." He looked at his console and was already getting to work on the replies. He waited for a moment and sees a reply. "Ah, they back down on their inspection procedure." He raised his eyebrow slowly and looked at the Captain. "That...doesn't sound suspicious does it?" He asked curiously.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"It seems odd, but perhaps they were given strict orders in case our vessel arrived? Either way we should be weary and mindful of our manners." Vincent stated as he looked at Paeris and ran his fingers through his hair looking at his co-pilot. There was no telling what could be going on behind the scenes but they could always call the one's who hired them for the job if need be.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast