Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babylon {M} IC (MidKnight & ZiekwaltZier)

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

He takes another sip of his coffee and looks at the board. He taps on a pawn and moved it forward. He looked at his console for any new messages, it showed nothing. He looked at the monitors then back at the board. He remembered he use to play chess in the past on other ships before. They use to bet on precious items or money and he usually loses a sum of it. He turned and looked at the Captain and sees the focus on his face. He smirked and looked back at the chess again while taking another sip.

"I remembered you play this before." He said. "How good are you to be exact?" He asked.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"back in college I played on my downtime to relieve stress from medical school. I actually won a handful of chess tournament championships." Vincent stated as he glanced as Paeris after making a move having one of his knights move in order to take a pawn he had moved forward.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Medical School?" He looked over his shoulder after moving another pawn to take the Knight. "I heard Medical Schools for humans take years to accomplish." He looked straight again staring at the window and watches the stars passing by the ship.

"I've been learning Engineering since I was a kid. I was born on a ship and I had to learn how to survive like my folks." He smiled thinking about his childhood, seeing the faces of his parents, the ship and his family.

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Yes I was a medical student, who actually graduated with my PHD in the medical field. Though I'm young I have a high intellect which allowed me to get ahead quickly." Vincent said as he looked at Paeris and smiled softly while moving his bishop to grab his rook which took his knight.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Paeris was about to make another move on the chessboard until he noticed an alert on the dash flashing red. He looked at it and removed the chess off the display. He quickly checked the incoming message alert and showed it on the main hub display. It was a message from a military ship.

"How odd we're being hailed." He said to himself and checked the message which read 'Please hold your current position.'

"Militaries...how unpredictable."

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Message them back and ask what it is they need, let them know we are on a tight schedule for a very important delivery." Vincent said feeling something was odd about the military ship flagging them down was irregular, he wasn't sure what it was but something seemed off about it.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

The main screen displayed a video call from the military ship, a captain was standing among his crew. "This is Captain Iskhalla of the Alliance Destroyer; Silver Wings. Please remain in position while we conduct a scan on your vessel. We apologize for any intrusion. We have a pirate on the run in this sector, there is a possibility there is a stow away on your vessel."

Paeris looked over his shoulder, "I don't think I left the door open." He said softly.

"This pirate is cunning and very intelligent in his own ways, I do advise caution when coming close to a dangerous target such as this one." The Captain spoke again. "Also we apologize once again as this vessel was seen leaving one of the checkpoints, possibly a target for our escapee."

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"If there is an escaped pirate, can you tell us his name? As for the checkpoint if you don't scan him being on our vessel it would be wise to check it out. The people at the checkpoint were acting rather unusual." Vincent stated as he remained in his seat before sending Paeris a private message through a secure line they couldn't read, 'Lock the bridge so no one can come or leave. If there is a pirate that will prevent them from taking control and if there isn't a pirate and these military men are giving false information it will make it harder from them to attempt boarding our ship and taking control themselves.' That was what the message to Paeris stated as he acted normal.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Paeris was already activating a system lock down for the main bridge. The Door behind could be heard sealed shut tightly. He also started a life sign system sweep to find anything unusual with a little help from the on board AI system.

"The military personal at the check point are aware of the pirate, which was why your boarding party was refused and denied entry at the check point. But their system scanners were sabotaged by the pirate to cover their tracks. The pirate has multiple names so their true identity cannot be identified accurately although the name 'Chandler 'Golden Tooth' Benson' was the last name being used."

Paeris waited as the scan on the ship continued it's progress but was slow.

"Right now we can tell you're using an on board scanner, unfortunately we recently discovered the pirate has a device that can jam their life sign. If we picked up a jamming signal coming from your ship, you'll be the first to know. We're almost done with our scan."

Paeris threw his arms up in disbelief. "Great, if this pirate is on board, then we can't know for sure."

Sovereign of Twilight
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Hmm if a life sign scanner won't work.." Vincent thought for a moment before speaking to his armband. "CC use an infrared scanner and a thermal scanner, but instead of just seeking heat run a polar opposite thermal scan at the same time. If the pirate is in a heated area then the scanner should pick up on their body heat being cooler than the area to a degree.. If they are in an area where the temperature is regular then signs of a body heat will be picked up and we can isolate them. Since we should be the only two bodies on this ship as of right now. The infrared scanner should pick up movement and body shapes." Vincent said trying to think outside the box.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast