Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Babylon {M} IC (MidKnight & ZiekwaltZier)

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

He takes another sip of his coffee and looks at the board. He taps on a pawn and moved it forward. He looked at his console for any new messages, it showed nothing. He looked at the monitors then back at the board. He remembered he use to play chess in the past on other ships before. They use to bet on precious items or money and he usually loses a sum of it. He turned and looked at the Captain and sees the focus on his face. He smirked and looked back at the chess again while taking another sip.

"I remembered you play this before." He said. "How good are you to be exact?" He asked.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"back in college I played on my downtime to relieve stress from medical school. I actually won a handful of chess tournament championships." Vincent stated as he glanced as Paeris after making a move having one of his knights move in order to take a pawn he had moved forward.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Medical School?" He looked over his shoulder after moving another pawn to take the Knight. "I heard Medical Schools for humans take years to accomplish." He looked straight again staring at the window and watches the stars passing by the ship.

"I've been learning Engineering since I was a kid. I was born on a ship and I had to learn how to survive like my folks." He smiled thinking about his childhood, seeing the faces of his parents, the ship and his family.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345