Page 1 of 56 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: The dragons appear

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Default The dragons appear

IC : https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...28#post2218028

Thousands and thousands of years have past since the last dragons have been seen and many of the other races; ogres, elves, dwarves, demons, and the half animal people have all but disappeared. The world is now ruled by humans, what remains of the other races hides away from the humans in the hopes to survive and grow. They each have their own little civilizations in the isolated areas.

But now in the skies are once more being clouded by the figures of flying lizards, as the return to was once their land. But the humans only remembering the cruelty of some dragons through their legends. Have decided to fight the dragons for the lands that was theirs' and not let the dragons rule things as they had done before. What humans are unaware of, was that their were already dragons amongst them all along. Only they had taken a human form to hide themselves, wanting to be seen as equals not superiors.

These dragons were horrified by these humans' decision, they decided to find someone to help them. It had to be one that they could trust with their lives. For if their quest failed everyone would be doomed, the land would be burned with fire and never ending war. As well as soaked with blood of all, it would be a war that no one would win.

So what will you choose to do? Will you be a dragon? A human? or will you be something else? Will you fight those that are different? Or will you help to bring about peace and only fight those that threaten this peace? If your a dragon will you have lived along the humans all along or have been part of the ones that have flown back?

Rules
    • no mary sues or overpowered characters please
    • If you have a matter to settle, please do it here in the OOC not in the IC
    • No hate please, you may argue but remember we are all doing this for fun
    • If you must cuss go ahead but at least try to keep it to a minimum
    • You may have as many characters as you wish just make sure you can handle the number you have picked
    • You may post after you have been accepted; I will do my best to keep on the top of new people joining
    • no killing other characters off without the creator of said characters' permission please.
    • This goes without saying but I am gm so please make sure you respect that ok?
    • If my life gets busy I will deem a co-gm to take over my duties until I return, if this happens treat that person with the same respect as you would me

Cs
    Name:
    personality:
    race:
    Appearance: (If dragon and you want a human form then please provide a pic for both forms)
    Bio:
    Other:

Accepted list
    Arcus
    Spoiler: Ren 

Spoiler: Opal 
    Spoiler: Layla 
    Spoiler: Munga 

Iatos
    Spoiler: Vincent Luacca Blightpurger 
    Spoiler: Flaffy 

Victoria black
    Spoiler: Victora 
    Spoiler: Saskia Warren 
    Spoiler: Lilly 
    Spoiler: Mayla 

Veloci
    Spoiler: Gallare Deamon 
    Spoiler: Fulgur Sanguis 
    Spoiler: Acantha Charis 

Cystile
    Spoiler: Octavia 

kay
    Spoiler: Auroon Palax 

Arkemedus
    Spoiler: Anarius 
    Spoiler: Veril Feristerig 
    Spoiler: Sarah Feristerig 

Atethecat
    Spoiler: Ragnar 
    Last edited by Arcus; 11-09-2014 at 11:35 PM. Reason: 1 more characters

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Vincent Luacca Blightpurger
    Age: 240 Dragon years (24 Humans) (+about 3-14 thousands counting his long sleep)

About: Vincent is the son of "Victor" a Ruby Emperor Dragon, and "Sylvas" A super rare Rainbow Sky dragon from who he inherited his form from. He was once a prince of the Dragonian empire, an Empire existing very long ago and that was built by dragons that could turn into humans but also dragons whom could not.

Yet as the kingdom thrived they also gained enemies, and even as they reigned surperior there was one race that stood against them. The Demons of the mountains. At first the Dragonians seemed to win... But then then the demons unleashed a horrifying pleuge that decimated the Dragonian empire leaving but a select few alive and mostly those saved by a crystalized slumber.

Vincent was one of them, having battled to the last of his abilities against the demon horde whom aimed to slaughter all of them. With A last push of great strength the Dragonans made the vulcanic mountain eruption and the quakes and magma to flod their caverns. But the few that remained was encased in crystal to survive annd very few remain.

Vincent is a skilled swordsman and lancer. Both of whom he have practice for most of his life and trained with the elite's. One can also say that he have Inherited his father's strength and powers, while Inheriting his mothers Wisdom and beauty.

Rainbow Sky Dragon:

In his true form, Vincent is not the largest dragon at all as he's more or less still quite young. From the ground to his head, there is slightly more distance than of a Large horse and his body is very long and rather slim. His body is more or less built for speed and flying but also for swimming to a great extent as sky dragons are masters of the Ocean and Skies. His Scales reflect the sky and his wings, fins and features carry the colour of a rainbow. Naturally a Sky dragon can blend in with the clear sky, or in water looking like colourfull corals. And as they're very closely related to Water dragons they actually have the ability to breathe under water, even thought the high skies remain their domain.

Their natural breath attack, consist of rapidly converting air,water,and lightning making a Sphere of Highly pent up electric pressure that implode on impact. Its thought very rare to see them use it, not to mention see one at all.

Powers in Short:
    -Swift agile Flight and equally swift and agile swimming.
    -Scales that blend in with the heavens and the corals in the sea.
    -Plasma like charged up breath attack.

Trivia:
    -Beliefs actually say that they swim around on the sky just like if its water.
    -Some Believe Rainbow Sky Dragons are a sign of being blessed by good fortune.
    -Some believe that if you happen to encounter a Rainbow Sky Dragon in water, you may actually be sailing in the skies.

-Some say that the power of a Sky Dragon can heal any wound, and some even believe that they may bring back the dead.

-Some believe that Rainbow Dragons share the Genes of all other dragons giving them their vast range of colours.
    Last edited by Iatos; 09-16-2014 at 08:30 PM.
    Spoiler: Roleplay's I Keep:[/hide 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name: Victoria
    Race: Half-human and Half Leopard

Personality: Victoria has always been a timid girl, when ever she came out from the more heavily treed area of the forest was when the boy who all the other forest animals called Ren came into the forest. She would sit for hours watching him with the white falcon who gave protection to the boy. Victoria likes to play in the streams when spring came. her favorite food is fish.

Bio: Victoria grew up in the dense trees. At a young age her mother hid her as they were chased by the humans. Her mother said she would be back but there was a look in here eyes that told Victoria her mother wouldn't be back. After hiding for two days Victoria decided that it was safe enough to emerge from hiding. She searched for her mother sending out distressed cries. Victoria finally gave up and shifted to her animal form knowing that being a human child in the forest she would die of starvation.

Now days Victoria fights her leopard half just trying to keep control of her body knowing if she aloud the cat take of she would go feral. and would never again regain human form.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...F-JlKrz04m6PcI

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...4qJYC6c-guz86g
    Last edited by victoria black; 09-13-2014 at 11:33 PM.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Didn't quite follow the cs did you Iatos? Well I'll allow it since for the most part everything we need to know is given

Victoria, I'm assuming your character is a half-leopard person correct? I so please add it in the race spot, which I don't see in your post. Looks like your new, so if you look at the bottom of where your post was. You will see a button that will allow you to edit it and once you add the race you will be accepted.

Welcome to RPA Victoria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry xD, I shall edit it a bit once I have a computer.
    Spoiler: Roleplay's I Keep:[/hide 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thank you and sorry I didn't get the race in the first time.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

K, let me know when you get it done Iatos. Love how you have a rainbow dragon though.

No problem Victoria, we all make mistakes. I will add you to the accepted list right now.

oh, also just encase you want to make your picture visible do [img] before the link to it, get rid of the urls that are in []s' and at the end of it put the the img like at the beginning only with and / in front of the img. You don't have to this is just encase you want too.
    Last edited by Arcus; 09-13-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

how will I know im on the accepted list is it just that im told or will it pop up somewhere?

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Look at the first post of this thread, that is where the accepted list is located. I have already added you to it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks for allowing me to join in the Rp. lol so when do we begin

Page 1 of 56 12351 ... LastLast