Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: The Awakening (OOC)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Pokémon: The Awakening (OOC)

credits to F.O.E for this awesome banner.

-May contain Some extent of Violence,Blood,Gore and Horror...

Tonight you had a dream, you were floating in a endless blue nothingness filled with small lights alike starts. Without a sensitization of direction or bounds as you drift off endlessly. For a time what seem like an eternity your constantly surrounded by nothingness, no memories keep you company, and you seem to be without a real body... perhaps your dead?... or is it just a dream?...

As you hang onto your seemingly meaningless existence within this dream, a sudden strong light blinds your vision. A winged Absol soon stands by your side and looks at you. It seems to speak to you, but not a single words is heard... then suddenly, light once more... this time stronger than before... And you awaken.

As you open your eyes, a few words echoes through your mind...

'Awaken... please open your eyes... This... This is not your fate...'

[Plot]

You awake seemingly in a new world without any memories other than your own name. Around you are many other pokémon who are in the same situation as yourself and nobody seem to have much of clue where you are or why you are here.

And the only answer in your mind is... You are you, and you are a Pokémon, as this seem to be your only memory...

Yet your not at least not alone...

Now a world of adventure seems to lay before your feet, danger and companionship, a chance for passion and love as well. A new world and a fresh start, all past sins and praise forgotten, or perhaps simply a new awakening?...

The world is filled with mysteries, Dungeons and Strange events, and your now the one whom have to venture forth and uncover the truth.

Now. Will you awaken?...

~~
    Spoiler: Rules, Read before applying 

Spoiler: CS 

~~~

Spoiler: My Cs 

Spoiler: Unique Moves 

IC

Arc I: The Awakening

Many pokémon have awakened within a Cave seemingly from a slumber, they laid on straw beds and as they awoke they had no memories other than their own name and the fact that they indeed are pokémon. When they awoke however they are met by a friendly Mega Absol whom seem to know a lot more than she tell, and hold may secrets she wish to Word but at the same time refuses to do so.

Soon however the World are revealed to our brave awakened pokémon, its a horrid view they get as they leave the safety of the Caves to venture into a partly burned and rottening forest only to see how the Cave behind them vanish into legend...

Its clear... that there's no turning back, danger lurks ahead... and our Heroes must be prepared to fight... for their survival.

Also A Notice to everyone: As of now, The Original Caverns are closed and will not be used as a Starting Point. Anyone that wishes to join may still do so, but will use a different starting point depending on the events below.

Arc II: The Forest of Lost...

Our adventurers follow a narrow path in a line while their leader 'Lenneth' The absol constantly urge everyone to 'not' stray from the path at the risk of never returning to it. She warn evereone of a 'Foe' she simply call "Them" and its soon revealed that "Them" are some kind of Pokémon... or... once pokémon?... whatever these creatures are, they are hostile... and Rabid, it takes much effort for Lenneth to litterally destroy one of them, and turn it into Ashes.

After this horrifying battle, Lenneth the Mega Absol turns to the Group and by some strange Power 'she activates' the Gems that the others now carry after Lenneth gave it to them, it seems this 'Gem' or stone allows them to Fight in this new World after they seemingly lost their special abilities... but for now only one Move seems open to them, and they cannot be sure of how long the effect will last.

As the gang ventured deeper into the Woods of the lost and evil presence bear its fangs towards them, and soon they find themselves in battle with nothing less than what seem to a creature of pure evil in the shape of a Pikachu whom Lenneth seem to have deep feelings for. Yet as the battle seem to first turn to a struggle against her own emotion, Lenneth are soon incapacitated by a fierce raging bolt from the Pikachu after not yielding to his attempts to seduce her once more, because of this Sonya takes action and in effect are affected by the darkness herself. Intentionally or not Sonya's aquirisation of the darkness seem to temporarily raise her power while corrupting her, and for a moment it seem like her true power may awaken. But when she tries to attack the Pikachu head on she's faced with an irrisistable power and her very blood are salvaged by this very vampire alike Pikachu whom after savoiring in the taste of her blood in mix with the dark power that seeps into her he transforms into a Demon version of what seem to be a Raichu.

However this leaves him temporarily Vulnerable and in effect he freaks out over the fact that Lenneth seem to have gone missing. A mixed rage and panic seem to infest him and a moment latrer Lenneth seem to appear from nearly nowhere to pierce his heart from above. Their love are seem to be no secret, and the heroes united action the now Raichu seem to have been vanquished... however it seem like Lenneth is unwilling to continue the journey, and with the death of her loved one and the fact that she is mortally wounded she seem to want to pass away in peace by his side. It seems fate is now in the hand of the barely left alive Braxien Sonya who gains a mysterious pendant from none other than the Raichu himself in his passing moment, and is told by Lenneth that it will open a path ahead and that she should go on.

After the Events of the Forest of the Lost, Charactes may again for now at least use a safe spawning point for their characters namely within the Mightyena Guild which is a big place seemingly far beneath earth in shape of a Mightyena's full body but humongous.

Arc III: The Mightyena Guild

Hidden Deep in what may seem like a Eerie forest, lays an equally eerie sculpture of stone in the shape of the head of a Mightyena. However, this is not a foe to be vary of and actually the very entrance to the Mightyena Guild who's excistance is far from limited to this eerie place. But what may Lay within our heroes do not know yet, parhaps it is a place of salvation... or perhaps it is a place of their demise?.

Having entered the guild, the heroes are led down a rather wide but straight path downward. A long staircase leading them from what could be discribed 'mouth' through the 'throat' and down to the belly. Here our heroes are challanged to a little game of tag?... or perhaps even dodgeball as they're met by 'Blue' a very spirited young Vaporeon whom seem totally unaffected by the corruption. After showing Blue their good intent They are let into the main hall where they are met by the rest of the guild.

Sonya The Braxien whom still feel corrupted are taken to the chamber of purification, while others are shown around the guild to get settled in. However, it seems like this 'Guild Master' Yuber whom at first may come of as lazy or perhaps even not interested, is soon shown to be holding back a tremendous amount of power and resolve that shake everything to its very core. Soon a battle is initiated between the guildmaster and Mal the Lucario who somewhat manages to piss him off, however two brave guild members decide to help Mal to not get killed by the guildmaster by mistake.

By Yubers powers the whole guild seem to spring into action, all guild members seek shelter and soon the whole creation seem to be moving out like a Gigantic Mightyena. Where will it take our heroes?... to salvation?... or to ruin?

Arc IV: For Hire or Desire...
    Last edited by Iatos; 12-11-2014 at 05:19 AM.
    Spoiler: Roleplay's I Keep:[/hide 

That one Reaper Guy
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mostly everything, I suppose
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Howdy Iatos! Looks like a great RP! Why not make it greater?! Here are some links that can help with that.

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread!

If you need a banner for a submission, then check out the Banner Shop!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP.

You can even ask the staff to advertise it!

And to round it all up, let your RP be advertised in the RPA Tribune!
    Thanks to Karma for the Avatar and Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah thanks xD

Wherever the eagle people from lord of the rings live, i bet that place is cool and stuff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I haven'treally developed a favorite yet so I guess i'll put to be continued......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Johan Felten
    Nickname: Swifter
    Specie: Linoone
    Appearance: https://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/264.png
    Move set:
    Bite
    Ice Beam
    Extreme Speed
    Headbutt
    Hyper Beam
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

My pokemanz

Pokemon Rings of Destiny Team:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yay, accepted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hmm where is everone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bumpidy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm not too late to join, am I? :3

Spoiler: Pachirisu 
    Last edited by Rain; 09-19-2014 at 08:47 AM.

Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast